Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An Easter tree??? This cannot be real 🤯 Lord have mercy on my soul I am NOT ready 🤣🤣
Aww lovely you better get ready as the easter journey is coming soon 🤣 the wee console tables will have Easter egg bunting on them like he's done with the candy cane ones.He will probably also have a bespoke creme egg glass storage jar gifted from insta or bought in home bargains.As you walk in his radiator cover will have some easter chicks on them or something like that
The cushion covers will get changed I just can't think what colour the easter decor will be though 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies, as a wee treat for oor Marion, I have sought oot some Easter treasures for him. 😉🤢
I’m coming oot of ma laine to say that if he hasn’t already got these bunny 🐰 storage jars then I predict he will be straight online with wee Dezzas credit card to order them, so aye….

Edit - the bunny with his ass in the air is particularly puzzling 🤣🤣
50CA8DEA-6ECB-47C4-AF4F-3C4C2A6454B2.jpeg
5030B225-E59F-447D-A1C9-436BEF083B39.jpeg
1A56F32A-3E1E-4EED-BAF7-F9DFB90406CA.jpeg
F88E7E51-435A-4D50-B907-A09D7EDA7C23.jpeg
B6D8DB50-1088-4C56-A9C4-A2E5CA6CFDFB.jpeg
173862AF-3848-4FED-A926-D5F3A35698E3.jpeg
0F9DDA38-C57B-4E45-B3D4-8806CF44CB6A.jpeg
E26F1ADE-90A5-4303-AE2D-D664A9C26C84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He did but his was £1.99. We all looked it up at the time. He is Scrooge McKnight when the moneys not going on him
View attachment 915704
Why not buy him it with his name £149 quid 😂😂 I brought it for my 10 year old wouldn’t buy it for a grown guy 🤢😭 just gives me cringe him the candy cane and it’s Fcking eggs I’ve been off since page 5 so I’m away to catch up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know, the little bastard. I'm just about to watch it on catchup.

As for his hobbit hole. I've always said l love my house tidy, but his I'd be scared to hold a cup of coffee because it's too perfect to feel at ease in.
like Hyacinth Bucket’s next door neighbour in Keeping Up Appearances when she would go for a coffee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Uh ohhhhhh the boilers broken again and he's fumming! It's been the week from hell! Mario get yourself the news on at what's happening in Yemen or Afghanistan then check if you're really having a week from hell or if you're just a bleeping drama queen in a sulk because your fake friend ghosted you. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As for his hobbit hole. I've always said l love my house tidy, but his I'd be scared to hold a cup of coffee because it's too perfect to feel at ease in.
It might just be me but I don't actually believe his tat cave is that clean. I bet he doesn't clean properly - like pulling everything out of it's place for a deep clean. I bet it's all sticky edges and smelling like boiled meat in there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It might just be me but I don't actually believe his tat cave is that clean. I bet he doesn't clean properly - like pulling everything out of it's place for a deep clean. I bet it's all sticky edges and smelling like boiled meat in there.
Cat hair and cheap body spray.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Not when he had all the mould in his shower ma lovelie for someone who guts the box everyday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not when he had all the mould in his shower ma lovelie for someone who guts the box everyday
Excuse you hen, it was not mould it was limescale (even though he lives in a soft water area) So aye must've been bespoke limescale - nae debates oan ma post!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.