Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone translate this?

Was tempted to ask him if this was about Hinch but don't want to get blocked from his account!
I’m wondering if he means this thread or Hinch, neither quite make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if he means this thread or Hinch, neither quite make sense!
I take it as he means us. He’s telling himself it’s us that has made him question himself and that in fact Hinch is still an amazing friend.

Keep telling yourself that hen

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I take it as he means us. He’s telling himself it’s us that has made him question himself and that in fact Hinch is still an amazing friend.

Hahaha he was the one questioning his friendship with her when he did his rant which was before everyone on here took the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
KEEP YOU POWER. Your your your. Ffs.
Or telling someone to duck right off works too Mario, and you'll give yourself a headache holding the rage and resentment in.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Keep you power by throwing a hissy fit then asking for a dressing gown freebie. What! A! bleeping! Liberty! That's not keeping you power, cos she's still got you hooked and posting. Keeping your power would be either confrontation and putting things straight or simply walking away and saying no more...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

I hope it's about us. We're the only ones that talk friggin sense 🤣

KEEP YOU POWER... Maz, you're a fecking imbecile who doesn't know basic English 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
so he's still got power so aye ma lovelies he's fine totally fine nae debates keep telling yourself that marion 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Sometime you respond and you lose that power over them”. Mazda, why oh why would you want to keep any power at all over another person? That’s called controlling behaviour hen. This man child is the same age as me and acts worse than my 9 year old daughter 😡😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
yeah and sometimes you join the forum under the name of ChickenLittle and realise you’re no better than us 💁‍♀️ He’s that person that says they have over 100 friends…but they’re all online Instagram users😂 😆

FFS Marion she is not your bestie Soph. She’s just a user trying to keep her brand going and the money flowing by using schmucks like you. Carry on wearing those rose tinted glasses hen.

60875828-258C-463A-8F40-C0F3AE6F8346.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah sometimes feel like am delving intae the mind oh a 14 year old wee lassie when ah read some oh his posts, like ave invaded some tragic wee diary post: ‘Dear diary, I’ve learned that my decisions matter! My feelings matter! I matter! That absolute bastard Jamie fancies ma pal. Am gawn tae tell him that she’s riddled wae stds cos ah huv that power 💎. Marion xx’

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I have second hand embarrassment for him AGAIN! All the passive aggressive, 'motivational' statements that make absolutely no sense because he cannot string a sentence together but never quite hit either and just make him come across as pathetic/desperate and/or spiteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yesterday and the day before, he was following 535, today its 534. Someone's been booted with his wee knitting needle leg and wee slipper booty, on this dayn of dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I watched something on channel 5 the other day called Candy Cane Lane, sadly it wasn’t a documentary about Mario’s tree decorating journey like I hoped it would be

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.