Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dinnae fash ma lovelies.....I'm back in ma ain lane and no longer feeling sorry for our Marion. It wiz a minor blip which I hope I can be forgiven for.
Loved that this thread blended into the Hinch thread, it wiz the best weekend.
Think as others have said he's been telt he'll jeopardise alot if he unfollows/blocks her even though we wish he would. Hinch would have spun him a good line.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jeezo...in a flash I find he's right back up her erse!! I thought we were on a comma break for a week at least!

You guys were so right, someone has actually told him the best thing is to keep her onside. Proves he's as shallow as fck!
Whit happened to him being real, true to himself, always honest etc and didn't let people walk all over him.
Her morals are in the gutter and Marion you are on your way there mate if you keep this up. A public humiliation followed by an insta strop then right back up her backside. She sure did a number on you. Who wouldn't look up to you Mario :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Dont worry lovelys our Marion will be back at least by Christmas eve to show us his cosy jammies and how to make the perfect bespoke hot chocolate.Then we will get to see what movie he's watching with his movie blanket and snacks.then Christmas day he will show us what Jo mallone perfume he got this year.so aye na debates my Christmas my rules 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whilst we are thread sharing, does anyone know what I mean by the word ‘armish’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now Bradley is a grade A bellend but I can’t look away 😉

Sadie is being outed! The grass 🤣🤣🤣
If you know, you know. (Shut up) I've tried explaining to people in real life too. 😂😭⚰🤦💩

He should know about family genetics of all people! I mean, look at the bleeping snoz his Dad gave him and his brother
Wonder if those two will get daddies original nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dont worry lovelys our Marion will be back at least by Christmas eve to show us his cosy jammies and how to make the perfect bespoke hot chocolate.Then we will get to see what movie he's watching with his movie blanket and snacks.then Christmas day he will show us what Jo mallone perfume he got this year.so aye na debates my Christmas my rules 😃
Personally I can’t wait to see what fake Gucci clobber his brother will get him this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't wait for the traditional Christmas Eve Chinese take away. Mmm. Oh and the Xmas Eve boxes that they know the contents of. Sooo exciting ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He knows fine well now he’s begged for a dressing gown she will send one.

Reactions: 19
There's nothing wrong with keeping a cat indoors, l have two.
My cat's have a cat tree and more toys to play with than some human kids, poor Rayn doesn't seem to have anything like that.
My cat is indoors too, but to make up for it she has a massive CAT TREE (Chicken little, have you got ryan one yet?), she has 2/3 scratchers, 2 cat tunnels tied together so its one long one which i filled with coloured ping pong balls which she loves to knock everywhere lol, many many toys, radiator bed, etc etc. She also has the run of our house. No restrictions. She can lie where she wants, go where she wants, whereas poor Rayn doesn't even have a tree, she has a tiny wee scratcher and thats it. Its vile.

I await the day his floorboards give way and Rayn is FREEEEE :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Will his inbox now make a miraculous recovery? After it's been on a journey of not working since Grinch was due in town?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why doesn't he just grow a pair and ditch these witches? Hinch and those weapons he had at his birthday party. He's literally shitting himself that he's upset Hinch and her army. The irony being she couldn't care less about him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Christmas Day gifts for the crabbit wee hobbit

So far that has been mentioned,
fake Gucci shite,
jo malone

I'm going to add more ava may shite to the list :sleep:

maybe baby gurl ryan will get her cat tree,

I'm aware I don't ever duck up about the cat tree :ROFLMAO::m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m thinking he’ll come off his comma when he receives his Hinch hoose coat for free.

*stroking it with his salad fingers*
”oh my gawwwwd the quality is unreal. So aye. I love it. Such an amazing present from a brilliant friend. So aye. I am amazed my hens. So generous of her! So surprised. So aye and so forth”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
So the lassie he grew up with, had nights out with, sleepovers with, shared secrets and experiences with - her he falls out with and cuts out of his life for years and years. Hinch humiliates him in front of 146000 people and that's forgiven in less than 24hrs?

That's not personal growth, that's fucked up 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I see that Hinch has started to hide her number of likes per post on Instagram. Now I wonder who will start doing that next… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the lassie he grew up with, had nights out with, sleepovers with, shared secrets and experiences with - her he falls out with and cuts out of his life for years and years. Hinch humiliates him in front of 146000 people and that's forgiven in less than 24hrs?

That's not personal growth, that's fucked up 👌
That's social media too. What kind of world is it when you can think a stranger is a friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m thinking he’ll come off his comma when he receives his Hinch hoose coat for free.

*stroking it with his salad fingers*
”oh my gawwwwd the quality is unreal. So aye. I love it. Such an amazing present from a brilliant friend. So aye. I am amazed my hens. So generous of her! So surprised. So aye and so forth”
.........the funny thing is I'd already got one sent to me from one of ma lovelies after I scoured aw the local Tescos and couldnae get one. Youse always come through for me. Always. Youse aw know Soph n me have been friends since before the big bang and I'll always support her always. So aye, now I've got 2 which is handy cos Derek disnae need wan cos he just likes the wan I got him fae Primark 7 years ago!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Bingo fae May!!! I said she’d be off her comma on Tuesday 😂 he lasted about 36 hours being “afff this app”

AFA424B5-3B05-4B02-A2DA-D1733E7B2B97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.