Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would have been better doing them in July so that he might actually forget what is in it by the time Christmas rolls around (in October for him the saddo):m or he could have had Deek do his for him. Probably open it and find a spliff in it but that is better than making your own box when you know the contents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m obsessed with chickenlittles posts 😂😂

Balloons are temporary are they not, but his instasham friendship with the Grinch is for life 😂

24FE01FF-60F3-4606-A18A-984EFC2AACB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry ma lovelies not good with this collage stuff but I do see a resemblance between chicken little and Mazda. I can just see it, nae debates. Anyway I’m reversing back into my own lane. So aye
85C080D6-863A-4692-8D6E-4BA300EFB01D.jpeg

Ps can you all go and watch the “my singing” highlight. My ultimate fave. Spine bright mwah 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He’s so predictable. Back off his comma as soon as people start offering him freebies in his comments 🙈 when is the tree coming down Maz? It’s nearly Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I will catch up on today’s posts now ma lovelies, just wanted to share Mr Noseybonks latest thoughts on Mazda (who he still calls Marigold)….
Him - Are you on that tattle again? Are you looking at the nosey duck?
Me - Which nosey duck?
Him - The nosey duck with the nose, and voice, Marigold. Has he still got that mad tree?
Me - He’s still got the tree but he’s sulking at the moment cos Mrs Hinch didn’t visit him when she was in nearby in Scotland.
Him - Shes that woman who made you buy the cleaning tit. Don’t start watching her again, we’ve no room for more crap. Why would anyone want to visit that big nosed t&at.
Me - She makes out they are friends and Marigolds nose is fine to her cos her husband used to have a far bigger nose ***showed Mr Noseybonk a pic of Jamie’s old nose off the hinch thread***
Him - What the duck is that. He must be rich or have a massive dick if she still married it.

And….there ends another highbrow intellectual conversation about influencers and Tattle with Mr Noseybonk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I will catch up on today’s posts now ma lovelies, just wanted to share Mr Noseybonks latest thoughts on Mazda (who he still calls Marigold)….
Him - Are you on that tattle again? Are you looking at the nosey duck?
Me - Which nosey duck?
Him - The nosey duck with the nose, and voice, Marigold. Has he still got that mad tree?
Me - He’s still got the tree but he’s sulking at the moment cos Mrs Hinch didn’t visit him when she was in nearby in Scotland.
Him - Shes that woman who made you buy the cleaning tit. Don’t start watching her again, we’ve no room for more crap. Why would anyone want to visit that big nosed t&at.
Me - She makes out they are friends and Marigolds nose is fine to her cos her husband used to have a far bigger nose ***showed Mr Noseybonk a pic of Jamie’s old nose off the hinch thread***
Him - What the duck is that. He must be rich or have a massive dick if she still married it.

And….there ends another highbrow intellectual conversation about influencers and Tattle with Mr Noseybonk 🤷‍♀️
Petition to get Mr Noseybonk his own account. His commentary is gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck off Marion, you don’t understand sex and the city. He’s got to ruin everything!!!

Me again.

I just looked at my flat and it’s not unclean but looks lived in. Surely that’s how you want your flat/house to look rather than pretending it looks pristine but with shite shoved out of every shot?

Anyway, back in ma ain lane wae ma wine.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
duck off Marion, you don’t understand sex and the city. He’s got to ruin everything!!!

Me again.

I just looked at my flat and it’s not unclean but looks lived in. Surely that’s how you want your flat/house to look rather than pretending it looks pristine but with shite shoved out of every shot?

Tonsalove,
M xxx
But our Marion doesn't follow trends like watching a show we have all been counting down to 🙄
And yes a home should look lived in otherwise its a cold clinical show house
What lane do o go to for wine 🤣🍾🥂
Tonnsa Love 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Me again.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
I know, the little bastard. I'm just about to watch it on catchup.

As for his hobbit hole. I've always said l love my house tidy, but his I'd be scared to hold a cup of coffee because it's too perfect to feel at ease in.

Reactions: 15
Right guys not one of your suggestions disappointed me, I am now fully invested in the tragedy that is Marion it’s like you want to look away but can’t.

I am hoping he is planning on being more active on his stories because the highlight reels were prime entertainment for me last night!!

Thank you all! 🤣
He normally is think cause he started showing us candy cane Lane In the summer he has on a come down from it as he peaked to early probley sick of that tree will be doon on boxing day ready for the easter tree reveal in January lovely so aye 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He normally is think cause he started showing us candy cane Lane In the summer he has on a come down from it as he peaked to early probley sick of that tree will be doon on boxing day ready for the easter tree reveal in January lovely so aye 😃
An Easter tree??? This cannot be real 🤯 Lord have mercy on my soul I am NOT ready 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.