Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, why doesn't he have a feckin nose job. Surely he must know how massive it is?!

His nose, his life his rules ma lovelie!Don't forget he can get a house and a mortgage at the click of his strangler fingers, jus like that...unlike Hinch it would seem. He's probably just waiting for the right boujee free rhinoplasty offer😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
His nose, his life his rules ma lovelie!Don't forget he can get a house and a mortgage at the click of his strangler fingers, jus like that...unlike Hinch it would seem. He's probably just waiting for the right boujee free rhinoplasty offer😆
I don't think you can get to Turkey on a Megabus ma lovelie :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just me casually dropping in again to ask chicken little if he has got Rayn a cat tree yet? :m

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is all I think of when I think if Hinch had gone to his bedsit

That would be her seeing the bespoke cooncil kitchen cupboards, bamboo MDF accessories, black appliances, FALBON wrapped surfaces, baby gurl rayn’s toilet and half a b&m sales section behind the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That would be her seeing the bespoke cooncil kitchen cupboards, bamboo MDF accessories, black appliances, FALBON wrapped surfaces, baby gurl rayn’s toilet and half a b&m sales section behind the door.
Don’t forget when he offers her a rola cola and rustlers burger with a squirt of primula. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Right guys not one of your suggestions disappointed me, I am now fully invested in the tragedy that is Marion it’s like you want to look away but can’t.

I am hoping he is planning on being more active on his stories because the highlight reels were prime entertainment for me last night!!

Thank you all! 🤣
Be careful what you wish for! A million dots is incoming ……… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He'd have had his high tea kit out all weekend, the chipped cups, curled up sandwiches. 😂
I’ve seen all the huns have a Christmas tree shaped cake stand from Home Bargains lately. I’m waiting for him to pretend he can’t find it in the hope someone sends him one. Red neck

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve seen all the huns have a Christmas tree shaped cake stand from Home Bargains lately. I’m waiting for him to pretend he can’t find it in the hope someone sends him one. Red neck
He's given up entertaining, Christmas is ruined. He'd better bloody show the Christmas Eve shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He's given up entertaining, Christmas is ruined. He'd better bloody show the Christmas Eve shite.
He best show his thumb head on Christmas Eve as I am living for the Christmas Eve box journey, you know the boxes that he does himself.. for himself. so aye. can't wait ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He best show his thumb head on Christmas Eve as I am living for the Christmas Eve box journey, you know the boxes that he does himself.. for himself. so aye. can't wait ma lovelies.
I WONDER WHAT WILL BE IN THEM I'M SO EXCITED

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If there’s no wee candy canes in his Christmas Eve boxes I’m out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.