Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right the hinch thread that made me stop being a lurker peaked my curiosity at Marion and I’ve followed him is he always this mundane or am in for a treat soon? 🤔

I’m resisting the urge to watch any highlights but from catching up on This thread I think I’m missing out on some prime late night comedy viewing 🤣
If you're into exotic Scottish delicacies then I recommend the stovies highlight. The makeup journees are...well...here's a preview...

Screenshot_20211208-232418_Instagram.jpg

Enjoy ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He could actually save money on that i believe and get filler in it they fill the nose and lift it with injections.its actually amazing what they can do now a days.
He'll need a good bit filler in his beak to even it out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fancy laughing at mario’s teef journay ma lovely! Marios teef journay was my fave journay of them all. Here’s a pure beautiful real life before picture for you!

View attachment 912651
Teeth like the Maryhill barracks wall. Pure bespoke row a condemned buildings. So aye and so forth

what a week it has been in the Shire bedsit. Mariah took the humf cause Hinch slung him a dissy and decided to see a disabled wean and no him. However by the Linguistics society standard Mario is indeed disabled himself and needs a skelp in the nut wae a thesaurus the illiterate pocket rocket he is. Lenoardo Di Vinci is clutchin his beak and gettin a pure bespoke migrane at cracking the enigma that is every post Mariah puts up. So with Mariah and his literacy disability Hinch very well being in the market for disabilities & clout, goin to pop in on Maz for the sake of philanthropy would have made sense and made his xmas, however its Instagram Maz hen, no the make a wish foundation. Maz posted a 'Jus me n tha kidz noo, sneks everywer' post and done a dirty delete because he realised if he pisses off the clout chasing mum of Katie or hinch, we'll he's fucked it with aw the Coos and fucked his entire Instagram presence. But its aw good noo she's no in a wee cream puff anymer and she's back up sookin Hinch's farts again. He had annual leave (all of 2 days aff cause he works all of 6 hours a week Knockin his wee Fake gucci wearin plates a meat in and as such only gets 2 days aff, which he spent 'aff this app' sittin on his piece a shite couch fae Danyell scrollin 'this app'. .oh the irony. 36 hours he lasted in his Comma cause he Kept his power and you power and Scottish power and power rangers power, so aye. The only power Maz has is talkin one power a shite. Anywiys I've been aff fur days cause eh ma fuhl time, fuhl rent piyin job that's ma job cause tattle is no ma job and I could delete ma account like that🤌. We have another 45 dozen posts of that honkin tree still tae come, pics of baby girul rayn lookin into his phone camera with a plea that can only be described as an RSPCA advert audition. As you were ma luvlies, I know I've been away and you've aw missed me, I've just checked ma DMs and I still cannae get in tae ma DMs and you've aw messaged me and said the same. So aye back in yer message request lines and Tunza Luv🥔❤💎💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m coming oot of ma laine to say oor Marion works hard (for 2 hrs a week) and deserves to be all cozy and snug with criss and joos.
To ensure his coziness isn’t disturbed by getting up to gut the place I have found a way for him to reach his bed, his hot chocolate station and his front door from the comfort of his teeny tiny sofa. I give you : -

View attachment 913496
EDIT - l do have concerns that this may be bigger than him, but it will give him a Mr Tickle arm and so the lazy duck can stay where he is. It’s unisex ma lovelies and also VAT exempt in the same way that Marion is probably tax exempt as he earns naff all. Spine bright
Perfect present for Mazda, he could answer the door from his bed with that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning ma lovelies. Just catching up. It was my birthday yesterday so spent the day celebrating. Stayed at a lovely hotel but wasn’t aw cosy by 7pm na I didn’t tell you it was ma birthday cos I didn’t want you all sending me gifts that I didn’t know about. That’s why I didn’t announce it months in advance and I also didn’t have a balloon arch or Prosecco stand. Mwah love you all x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Morning ma lovelies. Just catching up. It was my birthday yesterday so spent the day celebrating. Stayed at a lovely hotel but wasn’t aw cosy by 7pm na I didn’t tell you it was ma birthday cos I didn’t want you all sending me gifts that I didn’t know about. That’s why I didn’t announce it months in advance and I also didn’t have a balloon arch or Prosecco stand. Mwah love you all x
Happy birthday ma lovelie, well done for living life as it should be. 🎈🎈🎈

It'll be interesting if he receives even more decor, even though he cannae communicate with these firms.
IMG_20211209_074409.jpg

Don’t know if this has been posted, took it from the Hinch thread - Katie’s mum posted this 👀

Credit - legsbumsandtums 😁
I 100 percent agreed with @menopausalmargrit and I think it was more about the girls mother than Hinch. Maybe he expected to be invited too, and then they just ignored his messages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope you had a lovely day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy birthday ma lovelie, well done for living life as it should be. 🎈🎈🎈

It'll be interesting if he receives even more decor, even though he cannae communicate with these firms.
View attachment 913807

I 100 percent agreed with @menopausalmargrit and I think it was more about the girls mother than Hinch. Maybe he expected to be invited too, and then they just ignored his messages.
Everyone involved is just rude. Mother could've politely said, Mario it'll be too much with you there as well. Hinch could've met him for coffee, an hour out of her weekend. Mario should've taken the high road, or directly addressed it, not a pass agg rant he deletes. I can't imagine behaving the way the insta huns do, beyond cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Right guys not one of your suggestions disappointed me, I am now fully invested in the tragedy that is Marion it’s like you want to look away but can’t.

I am hoping he is planning on being more active on his stories because the highlight reels were prime entertainment for me last night!!

Thank you all! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffs, why doesn't he have a feckin nose job. Surely he must know how massive it is?!
he's no goat a big nose hen its just a wee heed he's goat

Right guys not one of your suggestions disappointed me, I am now fully invested in the tragedy that is Marion it’s like you want to look away but can’t.

I am hoping he is planning on being more active on his stories because the highlight reels were prime entertainment for me last night!!

Thank you all! 🤣
[/QUO
don't worry ma lovelie he'll deffo keep you entertained he's just in a wee huff the noo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone involved is just rude. Mother could've politely said, Mario it'll be too much with you there as well. Hinch could've met him for coffee, an hour out of her weekend. Mario should've taken the high road, or directly addressed it, not a pass agg rant he deletes. I can't imagine behaving the way the insta huns do, beyond cringe.
Marion thinks like a 13 year old girl that’s just had her first period so the only way he knew how to react was by publicly posting a passive aggressive rant and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Marion thinks like a 13 year old girl that’s just had her first period so the only way he knew how to react was by publicly posting a passive aggressive rant and so forth.
I don't know why I expect any better from a loon who shows us the skids marks in his loo. I don't expect hinch to be anything other than the whiny bag she is, imagine getting rich off insta and complaining non stop. 😬😳
In other news margrit, I've woken up looking like Rod Liddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.