Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wits that on he right of his lip?! How have a never noticed that? At first a thought it was a bit a chocolate but naw canny be, Marion disny like chocolate. So aye. Pure bespoke confused
I think 😂 it’s supposed 😂 to be 😂 a beauty spot 😂 he’s pencilled on lol. He probably thought it would take some of the attention off of those teeth lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Right the hinch thread that made me stop being a lurker peaked my curiosity at Marion and I’ve followed him is he always this mundane or am in for a treat soon? 🤔

I’m resisting the urge to watch any highlights but from catching up on This thread I think I’m missing out on some prime late night comedy viewing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m coming oot of ma laine to say oor Marion works hard (for 2 hrs a week) and deserves to be all cozy and snug with criss and joos.
To ensure his coziness isn’t disturbed by getting up to gut the place I have found a way for him to reach his bed, his hot chocolate station and his front door from the comfort of his teeny tiny sofa. I give you : -

CCE2C414-C98D-4361-B02A-EEAC6E1EF8BA.jpeg

EDIT - l do have concerns that this may be bigger than him, but it will give him a Mr Tickle arm and so the lazy duck can stay where he is. It’s unisex ma lovelies and also VAT exempt in the same way that Marion is probably tax exempt as he earns naff all. Spine bright

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
He'll be clutching his beak sideways (who has that pic?) Saying ooh I didn't know I'd turned it off ma lovelies. 🤥🤥🤥
It's a screenshot of my setting

Wits that on he right of his lip?! How have a never noticed that? At first a thought it was a bit a chocolate but naw canny be, Marion disny like chocolate. So aye. Pure bespoke confused
it's just a bit of bespoke shite wi aww the verbal diarrhea he talks ma lovlie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right the hinch thread that made me stop being a lurker peaked my curiosity at Marion and I’ve followed him is he always this mundane or am in for a treat soon? 🤔

I’m resisting the urge to watch any highlights but from catching up on This thread I think I’m missing out on some prime late night comedy viewing 🤣
Welcome! Take a seat :) He's currently trying to play a cat and mouse game ma lovely but isnae clever enough. Hes pure raging Hinch ghosted him. Gie yersel a treat an go through the highlights wi some joos and criss. They are belters! (y) :m

• Haha
Reactions: 24

The best highlights are his “singing” one, “boy wonder” and “fashion” 😂 belt yourself in hen. You’re in for a bumpy ride!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Right guys I’m off to browse your suggestions, I’ve psyched myself up for the wonders I’m about to witness 🤣 thanks for the welcome if I survive the highlights I’ll be back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m coming oot of ma laine to say oor Marion works hard (for 2 hrs a week) and deserves to be all cozy and snug with criss and joos.
To ensure his coziness isn’t disturbed by getting up to gut the place I have found a way for him to reach his bed, his hot chocolate station and his front door from the comfort of his teeny tiny sofa. I give you : -

View attachment 913496
EDIT - l do have concerns that this may be bigger than him, but it will give him a Mr Tickle arm and so the lazy duck can stay where he is. It’s unisex ma lovelies and also VAT exempt in the same way that Marion is probably tax exempt as he earns naff all. Spine bright
Incontinence shop 🤣
I think our Marion could make use of a lot of their products, so aye 💩 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Derek's in for it as he's the one that absolutely does not looks after Mario's ootbox/inbox.

She is I just checked.

Thank you poptart someone else checked on the hinch thread and I’ve realised it’s because I didn’t use the underscores I’m losing my marbles and also crap at Instagram wish I could blame my age but I’m not even 30 yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t know if this has been posted, took it from the Hinch thread - Katie’s mum posted this 👀

Credit - legsbumsandtums 😁
It has to be aimed at him...l hope 😂
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he sent a vicious message to her after being snubbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It has to be aimed at him...l hope 😂
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he sent a vicious message to her after being snubbed.
Exactly then turned his DMs off so she couldn’t reply. Hence his post along the lines of if you message I probably won’t see it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.