Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
65CABAEF-EC90-4023-B53A-76F647123904.png

What??? Having it to and sharing it... someone take his bleeping phone off him and replace it with a grammar for dummies book😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nice idea in theory to cash in on the bracelets but I can say with confidence no one in the market for a bracelet or charms will think.. ahh yes I’ll buy that from a wax melt company?! Would love to know the thought process behind that one!

Reactions: 42
Evening ma lovelies I treatit masel to a bottle of posh gin tonight. Unfortunately I don't have a boujee fully stocked drinks trolley like our meatball marionara. But I do have a bath and can hang my wreath on the outside without it being set alight so we plod on.

Anyway what 38 year old talks about who they'll leave their unworn Pandora bracelet to when they die :rolleyes: The old fart. To be fair though it's probably the most expensive thing in the hoos. Keep your power 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What the actual duck?who is going to wear a cheap tacky bracelet with a wax melt company's logo on it and charge £40 🤣 that is an absolute embarasment.

Then he pulls out the pandora and the quality difference.Dont get me started on the fact that he has the absolute cheek to put non pandora charms on that bracelet wtf I would never do that to my pandora bracelet (yes I love my pandora )Marion thinks he can put any shitte on it NO MARION his bracelet his rules I suppose.

The fact he doesn't wear it cause he might lose it eh they are made so they can't come off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The minute you put a non Pandora official charm on your bracelet it voids any warranty with Pandora and they won’t replace or repair damage done because of these charms and trust me .. they’ll eventually damage the bracelet. So Marion pointing is lovelies in the direction of fake charms isny doing them any favours, so aye. But I’ll get back in my lane now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So ma lovelies, call me a cynical grumpy old fucker, but Marion says he got the Rayn charm 5 years ago off wee Deek and he doesn’t know the site it was from which makes sense.

Then…. one of his menopausal mafia just happens to know the site and sends him the link, and the site just happen to have discount codes running currently 🧐.

Hmmm that’s convenient 😉. I think what you should have put is #AD

(Stop taking tips from old Hinchy)!
BE45AC21-B57B-4524-8BC0-C4E0DF163725.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What the actual duck?who is going to wear a cheap tacky bracelet with a wax melt company's logo on it and charge £40 🤣 that is an absolute embarasment.

Then he pulls out the pandora and the quality difference.Dont get me started on the fact that he has the absolute cheek to put non pandora charms on that bracelet wtf I would never do that to my pandora bracelet (yes I love my pandora )Marion thinks he can put any shitte on it NO MARION his bracelet his rules I suppose.

The fact he doesn't wear it cause he might lose it eh they are made so they can't come off.
Obvs he doesn't wear it cos he feels like a tit with it on, it's just something he wanted. Although it goes perfectly with his lovely rings.

Am I drunk, who the duck is he a rep for AvaMae or Pandora 🤣🙈

Back tae stay in ma ain lane now 😜
Dreadful clichés, taken as holy gospel instead of being ignored as the trite rubbish it is.

Think for yourself. by Dawn Dayn.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right i was out last night night and i’m a tad rough but im trying to catch up on the shite this radge posts.
he is aff this but oan it every five minutes. He is advertising a bracelet with wax melt branding and he has a pandora bracelet with fake pandora charms?!
im officially aff the drink think im tripping🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That Ava may character needs a suit case, she should be down the markets. Mazda could be her look out. Derek could be the fake customer buying something for his mum.
That bracelet is cheap and nasty just like Mario.
She is queen of rip offs! Has she got her own bespoke thread? She should have!
I’ll get back in my lane. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’ll be relying on a few sheep buying them at £40, the rest will be gifted to influencers before going doon to hauf price and then eventually free with every wax melt🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He really has no content for his page now ,so he opens presents early and posts yet another photo of that awful tree . That’s fascinating for everyone to know you had a long lie on a Sunday . He must be exhausted from his two hour job and half hour cleaning their hut /bed sit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh ma lovelies I’ve so much to catch up on but I love it. I am pissing myself that much its seeping into the flair boards but here I go back into ma ane lane way ma packet of two bob criss.
Tattle 💕💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He really has no content for his page now ,so he opens presents early and posts yet another photo of that awful tree . That’s fascinating for everyone to know you had a long lie on a Sunday . He must be exhausted from his two hour job and half hour cleaning their hut /bed sit 😂
Must had needed it 😩 why is he so THICK!

And that makes no bleeping sense either! I don’t know about him being crabbit, I’m bleeping crabbit myself with his illiterate ramblings!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think you mean hutch. Not hut 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.