Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there something wrong with his feet, because wasn't he the same with some shoes a few months ago?.
Inbreds have seven toes ma lovelie, usually webbed. Must be agony even in bespoke Goochy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Been having a wee think ma lovelies, don't worry it didn't hurt :LOL: I started on here on the Hinch thread and quickly realised how powerful her and her management are. There has been more than one occasion where her management have seen off and silenced people. It was confirmed by the owner of a small company who gifted her something for Henry which Hinch showed but didn't credit. The owner messaged a few times and even posted on her own page then joined here in frustration however she then backed off as her management had threatened her. She had to delete any negative comments she made re Hinch and make a statement along the lines that she had nothing against her.
I'm wondering if something similar has happened to our Marion. Has he felt the fingers of the Hinch heavy mob?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Been having a wee think ma lovelies, don't worry it didn't hurt :LOL: I started on here on the Hinch thread and quickly realised how powerful her and her management are. There has been more than one occasion where her management have seen off and silenced people. It was confirmed by the owner of a small company who gifted her something for Henry which Hinch showed but didn't credit. The owner messaged a few times and even posted on her own page then joined here in frustration however she then backed off as her management had threatened her. She had to delete any negative comments she made re Hinch and make a statement along the lines that she had nothing against her.
I'm wondering if something similar has happened to our Marion. Has he felt the fingers of the Hinch heavy mob?
I think his ring doorbell would have seen aff any heavies ma luvlee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's not his quote so can you all get back in your ain lanes and get some class 💎
Screenshot_20211207-204252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
ffs 🙈

What the duck …. That is all 🤣
When he realised she wasn't going to meet him, why not just politely say, ah, I didn't realise we are just online friends, I thought it was real. That's not rude, factual. Depends how you say it of course, I'd say it like Anna wintour, Mr Dayn would probably yell it. Why is it hard, I don't get it. Don't let people crap on you, tell them, then duck them off.
Also, stop telling online loons you love them to the moon and back, you don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think his ring doorbell would have seen aff any heavies ma luvlee
I wonder has he ever got a wee morses club or provident loan, and uses the ring door bell to watch them coming to get their money back but he can’t pay it back cause he’s bought 40 wax melts and a load of candy cane shite in home bargains. He will def be on can’t pay we’ll take it away one day.

you know what they won’t take away? Rayns cat tree cause it doesn’t exist :m

I’m away back to my own lane, tonsa love mwah xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Here you go hen. Keep your power 💎
View attachment 911086
He really is the personification oh a scheme queen 🤣 he’s like the maws ah seen oh the school run…. Cars held together wae duct tape and the buggies look like they’ve been pulled oot a skip but they want ye tae think they’ve spent £600 oan their trainers and jaikets and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.