Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he’s joking about his skin? Absolute delusions! He looks ghoulish at all times! Those dark circles and sallow looking skin….. it’s like he’s been dug up most days 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He wants to get that lumi brush on them minging lips. Poor Derek’s cock must be red raw having them sandpaper lips on it. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
He wants to get that lumi brush on them minging lips. Poor Derek’s cock must be red raw having them sandpaper lips on it. So aye
His Boaby will be like pulled pork literally after mierdre has had a go on it ...so aye am back intae ma ain filthy lane hen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
And his brother who is famous for doing pantomimes over the Christmas period!
Have we ever actually seen him going to see his brother in a panto / talking about it? If it were my family and I had such a massive following of lovelies I’d be shouting about it to help spread the word / ticket sales. He shares literally everything else* 🤷🏼‍♀️

*exclusions including the Monica cupboard, behind the couch, above the wardrobes, behind the kitchen door, above the fridge & kitchen cabinets, in the close and all the polly bags filled with tat that he has hanging oot each windae.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
H will be Hannah and now we know the reason for him telling the gram what guddies he wants for Christmas.
Hes dropping a huge hint to her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.