Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Mario:
3776C42B-46D0-4702-A1DD-33FEF8A571E0.jpeg

Also Mario 24 hours later:
9763A530-7846-45A8-B724-D7E3CF834EE8.jpeg

The only explanation for this is the cloud of zoflora fumes that he was breathing in after cleaning for 4 hours Friday finally cleared lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 49

laynelo_

VIP Member
This still makes me howl. His and His bottles for him and deek. I wonder how many times they get mixed up. Also, no amount of Oplex will solve that baldy peanut heed a yours Marion.

6F6F6AF4-1DF5-4A25-8D6C-903ECEDA374A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Nae sorry feelings fae me, I’ve been fucking deed aw weekend reading on here though ☠💀
I can’t usually stand Hinch, but this is the best/ funniest thing she’s ever done 🤣 She owes him nothing, if anything the wee bawbag owes her, he would be even more of a naebody without her? Now that he has realised that ‘oor Soph’ isnae actually his pal, maybe he will realise that there is nae need for a 40 year old man to decorate his entire bedsit at the start of November with the entire B&M stock catalogue, or have a hot chocolate station, or Christmas Eve boxes or any of the other ‘trends’ that he has wastefully jumped on! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
This still makes me howl. His and His bottles for him and deek. I wonder how many times they get mixed up. Also, no amount of Oplex will solve that baldy peanut heed a yours Marion.

View attachment 908591
OLAPLEX?? fuck right off i am deceased 😂 😂 😂 You would think he was goldilocks the way he gets on with the dyson and all the product he uses. He isn't right in the head is he? MOONUNIT OF A MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think he means he’ll be out for a beige spoons breakfast and then he’ll head home to get cozy with his wee Christmas Eve box and chocolate even tho he doesnae like sweet things.
Castelvecchi must be opening late on Christmas Eve. She’ll be having a beige platter of pizza crunch, chips and 2 x pickles with a can of joos. How festive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love when I’m reading other threads and I catch people writing in Marionism 😂

I see youse!!! So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I will catch up on today’s posts now ma lovelies, just wanted to share Mr Noseybonks latest thoughts on Mazda (who he still calls Marigold)….
Him - Are you on that tattle again? Are you looking at the nosey fuck?
Me - Which nosey fuck?
Him - The nosey fuck with the nose, and voice, Marigold. Has he still got that mad tree?
Me - He’s still got the tree but he’s sulking at the moment cos Mrs Hinch didn’t visit him when she was in nearby in Scotland.
Him - Shes that woman who made you buy the cleaning shit. Don’t start watching her again, we’ve no room for more crap. Why would anyone want to visit that big nosed t&at.
Me - She makes out they are friends and Marigolds nose is fine to her cos her husband used to have a far bigger nose ***showed Mr Noseybonk a pic of Jamie’s old nose off the hinch thread***
Him - What the fuck is that. He must be rich or have a massive dick if she still married it.

And….there ends another highbrow intellectual conversation about influencers and Tattle with Mr Noseybonk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I'm a bit late to the party but I get confused... why does he say he's off IG but bac on it 2 seconds later? Is he mentally challenged?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
So the lassie he grew up with, had nights out with, sleepovers with, shared secrets and experiences with - her he falls out with and cuts out of his life for years and years. Hinch humiliates him in front of 146000 people and that's forgiven in less than 24hrs?

That's not personal growth, that's fucked up 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Apologies that it’s a week late but ah was listening tae some Christmas songs and this wan seemed too gid not tae abuse.

The balloon arch’s coming down
(Christmas) am watchin it fall
(Christmas) only Rendall’s around
(Christmas) Hinchy, please come home

Sophie Hinchcliffe’s in town
(Christmas) she’s no ma pal Ah wis wrong
(Christmas) her and Katie don’t want me around

You’re staying at Mar Hall
But it not like Christmas at all
‘Cause ah wis expecting you tae come here
Paisleys really nothing tae fear

Mental lights on the tree
(Christmas) ah keep saying am fine
(Christmas) you should be here with me

Ma wreath hangs in ma hall
You’re no answering ma calls
Glesga airport is oan the road past here
Maybe you’ll come here next year

If there was a way
(Christmas) that hoosecoat’s quite dear
(Christmas) gies it for Christmas Day
Please
(Please) please
(Please) please
(Please) please (please)
Hinchy please come home (please)
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home (Christmas)
Oh yeah yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, who knew Hinch not flying her broom to the bedsit would be such a divisive situation! I’m firmly in the camp of not feeling sorry for Mario. He’s a bespoke idiot and this has hopefully taken him down a peg or two. Him throwing his toys out the pram in a fit of rage then deleting it is pure comedy gold 🤪 he’s a 40 year old brat.

REALLY holding out hope for a 500 dot story along the lines of: I’m abzzzolutelllyyyyy fineeee!!!!! This isnae ma life or joab. It’s just this app. So aye…..🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45