Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swerving wildly oot ma ain lane, right across the dual carriageway here tae say ah wiz jist in the shower, putting in a wee boujee deep conditioning treatment when ah wiz reminded eh suhin, and ah jist had tae remind yeez aw in case yeez had furgotten tae.

Olaplex.

Bye.
I see your olaplex ma lovely and I raise you the Dyson hairdryer 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Naeeeeee the “Gucci” trainers have killed me off. Also imagine if they were real..Gucci trainers on your feet but catching the bus 🚎🚎 ya canny make it up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He’s such a fanny. On the sunshine bus with his fake Gucci and jeggings 😂
I can just imagine him telling any auld wummin who would listen that it’s his Goochi trainers killing his feet like it’s exclusive only to that brand. My feet die in a new pair of converse Marion you actual fanny! You’re no special!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think Hinch did mibie plan tae stop in fur a surprise visit but the minute she realised she was in Beirut, she though nah sack this. Drive around! DRIVE AROUND I said! Right back tae Marr Hall tae settle her shattered nerves wae a Dom Perignon 😹 Rayn screaming fae the windae fur Auntie Soph. A jurny right enough hens 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Haha I've just popped over from Hinch thread for the fallout of the weekend and your previous thread did not disappoint!!

What a tit show for poor wee Maid Marion 🙈🙈 The Grinch really is a nasty bit of stuff but wow his wee story then dirty delete is class, bring on the rest of the drama!
Hi, new to this thread. Can anyone explain or show screenshots of what the wee twit said about hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mummified! 🤣 I’m crying.
According to google she works as a paediatric nurse, the poor bairns
Not anymore. She makes very expensive shite labels who she has copied from lots of small businesses and rides on her sisters coat tails. Has a good looking husband who is dumb. Oh and she can’t bleeping spell 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why would I have a phone full of pics of Mario and other weirdos from insta. I was at pizza express in Woking when all these things didn't happen.
Screenshot_2021-12-07-19-32-22-09_1843fd3f74f49144123f76a000cd5e7e__01.jpg
Screenshot_2021-12-07-19-31-03-93_1843fd3f74f49144123f76a000cd5e7e__01.jpg
Screenshot_2021-12-07-19-27-13-43_1843fd3f74f49144123f76a000cd5e7e__01.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Me too. I follow our Soph and Becky home sweet home and have heard about this thread. You lovelies didn't disappoint😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi, new to this thread. Can anyone explain or show screenshots of what the wee twit said about hinch?
He posted this, deleted five minutes later cos he's a 14yr old drama queen who can't even stand up to that wet blanket hinch.
Screenshot_2021-12-07-19-56-11-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Naeeeeee the “Gucci” trainers have killed me off. Also imagine if they were real..Gucci trainers on your feet but catching the bus 🚎🚎 ya canny make it up!!
He’s on a bespoke scotrail train so aye get back inty yer lane💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28

All I see when I look at him is Beaker from the Muppets.

That’s all I’ve got to say the day. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.