Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies that it’s a week late but ah was listening tae some Christmas songs and this wan seemed too gid not tae abuse.

The balloon arch’s coming down
(Christmas) am watchin it fall
(Christmas) only Rendall’s around
(Christmas) Hinchy, please come home

Sophie Hinchcliffe’s in town
(Christmas) she’s no ma pal Ah wis wrong
(Christmas) her and Katie don’t want me around

You’re staying at Mar Hall
But it not like Christmas at all
‘Cause ah wis expecting you tae come here
Paisleys really nothing tae fear

Mental lights on the tree
(Christmas) ah keep saying am fine
(Christmas) you should be here with me

Ma wreath hangs in ma hall
You’re no answering ma calls
Glesga airport is oan the road past here
Maybe you’ll come here next year

If there was a way
(Christmas) that hoosecoat’s quite dear
(Christmas) gies it for Christmas Day
Please
(Please) please
(Please) please
(Please) please (please)
Hinchy please come home (please)
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home (Christmas)
Oh yeah yeah
Abzalootley beeyootiful hen 👌 I’m buckled 🤣 Pure bespoke made to order for us tattle bastards, so aye and so forth.
~KEEP YOU POWER* AND SPINE BRIGHT~ 💎 😘

*nae ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know I always tell you lot but I do love you 🤣❤ 5.38 in the morning I’ve caught up again I think 🤔 but this thread done me the last few pages you all are on top form this weekend I’m howling I’ve tears with laughter think lucky I’ve no neighbours like Oor maz 😭😭😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💀💀💀💀
As I’m blocked can someone update me on what actually happened with him and the witch gang as I thought his posted they were his 2 pals 🤯 to confusing his in and about more pals then I am men fs 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t keep up! And your Avamay bracelet is stinking 🤢🤢

Just like ur eggs absolutely barking 🤢💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Abzalootley beeyootiful hen 👌 I’m buckled 🤣 Pure bespoke made to order for us tattle bastards, so aye and so forth.
~KEEP YOU POWER* AND SPINE BRIGHT~ 💎 😘

*nae ma quote
What can ah say! Get yourself ah mate like this! Ah dnt trust many in this world but this 1 ah fully appreciate 💎❤ Thank you* @twilightgarden
*a quote by Marion McKnight

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Might just be me, but a man wearing perfume, is that a thing? I just always classed it as aftershave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
And on today’s episode of things that never happened - people running up to him in the street to say they had his dupe perfume. AS IF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
6507F4BB-EA4A-48FE-95C5-9CBB816C3633.png

May as well have just said he’s read Tattle and would like to let us all know he doesnae have a problem with our Soph... you keep telling ya self that hen and then you might just start to believe it. We all know how fewmin you are that she didnae visit you at tat towers 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
View attachment 921477
May as well have just said he’s read Tattle and would like to let us all know he doesnae have a problem with our Soph... you keep telling ya self that hen and then you might just start to believe it. We all know how fewmin you are that she didnae visit you at tat towers 😉
State of her bleeping hair. Nothing says Christmas like a bleep sharing a bleep. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So much to take in this morning ma lovelies. So our wee Maz is a local celeb who gets mobbed walking down McGill street 🙈
And he’s had to redress his bedroom tree because he’s already bored of it. If he hadn’t put it up in June maybe he wouldn’t have been bored of it 🤷‍♀️. Also blowing smoke up hinch’s arse cuz he’d tit himself if she dropped him 🤣 what a life our Maz leads so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He’s pure annoyed me this morning. Imagine choosing what perfume (really?) to wear and you say ‘IT’S YERSEL’ when he picks out his AvaMay dupe. And he was practically mobbed on Argly Street with folk running up to him saying they wear it to. How arrogant can he be!! 😡
Then promoting Hinch so we can all call bingo that he’s made peace with her and has indeed blamed Clare.
To then saying his DM’s are always open!! Ah just canny 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So much to take in this morning ma lovelies. So our wee Maz is a local celeb who gets mobbed walking down McGill street 🙈
And he’s had to redress his bedroom tree because he’s already bored of it. If he hadn’t put it up in June maybe he wouldn’t have been bored of it 🤷‍♀️. Also blowing smoke up hinch’s arse cuz he’d tit himself if she dropped him 🤣 what a life our Maz leads so aye.
rayn's probably had enough of his shite and wrecked the tree while our Marion was dreaming of his bespoke xmas eve box so aye thats ma theory 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can tell she’s got her mojo back. Proper feeling herself the day with the perfume and hunners of a couple of yehs asking him in the street 😩

• Haha
View attachment 921477
Blaming everyone except the person whose fault it is. Yes Mario, it's oor sophs fault. Not a child's fault, not her crazy mother's fault, it's Hinch's fault. But carry on falling out with the other drama queens, cos it's funny, like your hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hellllloooooo Ma lovlies on this bright new day of dawn, hope you're all well. Lets smash Monday folks. You can do it. Keep your power 💎

Daily check in with you @chickenlittle007 just to see if you've got your baby gurlll a cat tree yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.