Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I go oot for a couple of *points* lethal drinks and Marion is on here trying to stick up for himself THEN he decorates his living room door with ribbon!!!! SOMEONE PUT ME OOT A LINE!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
So ChickenLittle007 has made a sudden appearance.
I wonder who would come up with a name like that?
Can't think who would have a bird and little in their username?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Oh aye we've been treatit the day wae the console of crap, McBaldy Culkin's aw home alone wae his wee set up lookin like a Chapel fete jumble sale table. . nae debates, that wee Greta lassie needs tae go to McKnight mansion and find the real source eh the problem Mr 2 pubes a' paisley is meltin the entire ice caps with the amount ah tealights,candles and cozy nights in he's havin 'Ma planet Ma Roolz'. The sooner we get the anti climatic Xmas tree reveal oot the way the better, move yer hoop Maz🙄✋
McBaldy Culkin has to be in the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Pabsy

The balloons 🤣🤣 there’s balloons!!!
I was watching like ok it’s tacky but not what I thought
AND THEN THE BALLOONS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m absolutely howling!

B A L L O O N S 😭😭
Mind you, they will literally be fully deflated when the dawn of dayn arrives mid December when he’s sick of it and Easter is on the way! Soooooooo

• Haha
  • Wow

Cagayu

VIP Member
A2618AFF-288B-484A-9EDB-F83902FE8EF7.jpeg

Well… that’s me traumatised with his reverse candy cane symbol all over his flat

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

G&TGal II

Rarely comment - just love this thread. It is my guilty pleasure ☺

That tray looks like nursery project - spraying pine cones & sticking bulk bought cheap trees on to make a snowy landscape. By Christmas it will be full of dust, dirt, dandruff and cat hair. That should send his OCD into overdrive.

Read the room Marion - we are at 1 minute to midnight on climate change and your, "plastic mass produced probably by workers from a labour transfer programmed shipped in a container from China with a carbon footprint large enough to add seconds to the clock" looks SHITE !

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
"It felt so good to be back in our theatres."

Aye because you're such a seasoned theatre goer aren't you hen 🙄

• Haha
Loving the thread title, recap and all youse wee hats and so forth, ma lovelies. So aye.

The tree is going to look something like this ma lovelies, it's gonna plough through the flair boards at 40mph into the dealers flat, with the sheer weight of it, so it will.
tumblr_inline_nyfgf9rINt1tslwzc_500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

chickenlittle007

I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!

• Haha
  • Wow

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Think he is just proud thats all. sure everyone would be if it were for them
Proud of what, exactly? The diffusers are bulk bought from AliExpress for under £10 each. Neither he, nor Hannah have designed anything. I assume he's proud of ripping off the gullible, and tbh that's their fault for being taken in by a typical insta small business.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can't wait ro see the limp dick balloon arch in a few days 🤣

that's a more suitable theme for the Mcknightmare before Christmas

• Haha