Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not mario at all,just think that it's a big achievement! Who wouldn't want their own range.

I personally don't think that's the case at all! Small business have had an increase their prices,its the same everywhere.
You’re a new member and your only three posts are on this thread, chase yerself marion! naebody wants your rip off scents and cheap diffusers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Firstly it’s a big reach to call it his “own range” since neither him or his pal designed or produced any of it and secondly a candy cane can definitely be the wrong way round so aye…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
not mario at all,just think that it's a big achievement! Who wouldn't want their own range.

I personally don't think that's the case at all! Small business have had an increase their prices,its the same everywhere.
Naebody is disputing that small businesses have tae mark up their prices, that’s standard. But tae add on at least £20 per diffuser when it was bought aff Amazon is greedy. And tae mislead folk into thinking that Marion and Hannah had absolutely anything tae dae wae the design is just deceiving. Saying ‘when this was in the making’ wid imply that they manufactured it which they huvnae. So aye.

8B19B384-FEFB-4D5D-8940-9D47E70A10E5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hannah is probably panicking that all insta huns who never read here and don't have an account, lol, will now realise they're being taken for mugs.
Welp, she bulk buys all the doooooop fragrance, wax, everything. What she sells costs pennies. All. Of. It.
Don't know why Mario pretends anxiety or pride about it, he should be more concerned about the polis station giving him some side eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

What exactly has he contributed to his “range”

• Haha
I’m sure if we all mention Ava may mario enough Google will rise tattle up above her own Google hits.
Ava may’s mario range is tit. Nae debates

He better hurry because the candy cane theme is almost played out now, I've seen loads.
Ps...candy canes are backwards too
He’s trying to make the candles look less backwards me thinks

• Haha
Just make all the dots stop... (just added three of my own) That's called an ellipsis Maz hen.
Really and truly, the tissue cube an extortionate rip off. Your 'pals' are just delighted with them, because they got them for nowt.
I am absolutely disgusted with the amount of plastic shite he accumulates. Has he never heard of the climate crisis?
The attention seeking posts on a daily basis knock me sick
So on and so forth, so aye

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Releasing a knock-off of a very popular perfume then slapping your name on it and calling it yours is piss all to be proud of. What if I made a Chanel no.5 by Laynelo?🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Releasing a knock-off of a very popular perfume then slapping your name on it and calling it yours is piss all to be proud of. What if I made a Chanel no.5 by Laynelo?🤨
You could gift all us witches in here with one, we could do insta stories saying you deserve it, you've worked so hard. Then you could get awl cosy in bed with chips and Chinese with no veg. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mario had a big input into the range and alot of time went into it!! No matter what you say,he does work hard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So his fishy, plastic Autumn leaves reminded me of my P1 class’ Harvest assembly and now his postage stamp/high footfall area hall’s display is reminding me of my classroom when I allow the 5 year olds to decorate for Christmas - that wee tree almost toppling over coz of the shite piled on it is a dead ringer for my bespoke classroom tree. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario had a big input into the range and alot of time went into it!! No matter what you say,he does work hard.
Give it up, he didn't design anything. Neither did Hannah. It's bought in cheap crap put in a cheap box with his name on it. God help him if he thinks that's hard work. When he did his stories about it, he didn't do an unboxing showing what was in it, how to use it, he's a lazy sod.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Give it up, he didn't design anything. Neither did Hannah. It's bought in cheap crap out in a cheap box with his name on it. God help him if he thinks that's hard work. When he did his stories about it, he didn't do an unboxing showing what was in it, how to use it, he's a lazy sod.
Probably feart it would blow up 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.