Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait ro see the limp dick balloon arch in a few days 🤣

that's a more suitable theme for the Mcknightmare before Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh ma lovelies I'm beside myself here. It was worth the wait wasn't it? He bought so much tat its overflowed into the bedroom and then had to buy a pipe cleaner style tree to stick the excess on. Oh my candy cane days, today is going to be a goodun 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just putting this here, ready for this afternoon. This was his latest spending….before today’s reveal…
Christmas £418.58
Plus Autumn and Fire = £1,311.77

Got a busy day planned but if Mazda could just price items I’m happy to tally it all up for him. He is welcome!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies I'm over here in ma ain lane clutching ma beak in shock. What in the name of Xmas fuckery is that display all aboot. I hiv nae words none.... Mwah mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a day to treat masel to a wee lie in. So much to catch up oan!

Imagine that bedroom tree jingling and jangling when Mario an Deek are playing a festive game of hide the sausage.

Karmer on my arse for such an unsavoury thought oan this dayn of dawn! 🤣
Im rougher than a badgers arse this morning, the image of marlon and creepy deek playing hunt the sausage really isnt helping 🙈🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell...you could see that heap of shite from the International Space Station....

Those balloons aren’t even going to see December….😳
Not if Rayn the hostage cat has anything to do with it..👍👍👍

Cleaning with Mario - How not to do Christmas.

I have no words right now ma lovelies, what an absolute tat fest. I wonder what them balloons will look like in 7 weeks time 🙈.
Like a giant pack of used condoms ..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The tree is embarrassed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I do think he has a wee lacking in him.
His tree is 4ft tall and covered in decorations that are clearly meant for an 8ft+ tree
The balloon arch, well least said about that the better.

What makes me feel really sorry for him is - all of this fake Christmas love and decorations just for likes on social media.
He doesn't go to any Christmas nights out, he doesn't have friends round for parties or drinks, he doesn't get invited to anyone for parties or drinks.
He doesn't go for a day to Edinburgh to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere, he will get on the train, spend 20 minutes in a chippy then back onto the train to be home in bed by 9pm
What does his actual Christmas look like?
What is the faux hype for?
He should take himself out and do some volunteering or something and actually experience some joy of giving at Christmas.

When all of the insta huns are showing off their Christmas decorations, for him the hype will be gone. He won't have anything to show or to take part in.
He can't talk about a works night out or going to events. He just has nothing other than part time cleaning then home to sit and wait for Derek.

It really is sad to spend your life waiting for validation from people you don't know online

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
My highlight was the little ladder at the bottom of the tree, shouldn’t there be an elf that’s climbed up or something like that at the top?
It looks like a bunch of renegade Santa's workshop elves gathered round and jizzed all over it....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies I hate when I'm kate to the party and missed the big reveal of the candy cane lame 🤣

So what is he going to do now?
he’ll have a high of all the arse licking messages for a day, and then what?
He's probably already thinking about taking it down and planning for next year. So a trip to skip and charity shop will be in order . Nae debates his page his rules tonsa love mwah mwah x x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.