Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be on a downer come Monday and desperate to get it all down and onto the next thing. He’s never satisfied with the present.
It’s still giving me the willies with aw that clutter. How do they move around or breathe….. 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen it’s tiktok and I’m dead wana pull my own eye out seen enough and thanks the lord his blocked me on insta I wouldnt stop 😭😂😂😂😭😭😭👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What the frig is a slut song?!.
Is he trying to speak like he's 19 again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long can we cope with the re shares??!! 😩😩
he’s clearly sat there’s on Instagram waiting for someone to share and comment 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How long can we cope with the re shares??!! 😩😩
he’s clearly sat there’s on Instagram waiting for someone to share and comment 🙄🙄
We've got the night time one's when the lights are on to come next 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This thread has killed me, I'm posting from hell heaven.😂🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:

Ballooney Tunes - That's all the Christmas tat from the poundshop, folks!

• Haha
Marlon what is this candy cane farce? I can’t deal with it today. I'm as rough as a badgers arse! Trying not to laugh is NOT helping!!
Send help!!! 💀 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm glad he's done it now, I can enjoy the fake ott reactions of his insta frenemies, then the come down of amnowell thisappisnaemajoab before I go on ma holiday. 😁✈☀

• Haha
  • Heart
How long do we predict he’ll string out the ‘panning around the tat cave’ and resharing the cleaning huns trees/ re sharing the sharing his candy cane tat ?? 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m just here to say I can’t wait to see those balloons turn saggier than a witches tit before the end of November.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.