Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
If he’s successful, why’s he living in a tat cave flat in the arm pit of nowhere?

mario isn’t going to award you for “sticking up for him”…saying that though, if you ask him nicely he might gift you that autumn crap he’s binned if it’s not been bin day since he took them down!

mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
He's that successful he lives in a pokey one bedroom flat. Ok hun 🙄

Either go back on threads here and educate yourself on Mario and what he really is, or just close the door quietly on your way out, because this thread isn't for you 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Got tae be a thread suggestion surely ma lovelie
Aw thank you ma lovelie for ur support and chanting me oan 🤣😘💎❤x

If he’s successful, why’s he living in a tat cave flat in the arm pit of nowhere?

mario isn’t going to award you for “sticking up for him”…saying that though, if you ask him nicely he might gift you that autumn crap he’s binned if it’s not been bin day since he took them down!

mwah mwah 💋
I’m dead … arm pit of nowhere 🤣🤣 Cracker!

Possible awards:
Autumn tat, footstool cube, Tom Ford spray/dooop, reversible candy cane sticker & so forth
Mwah 😘 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well then why don't you go and make boujee! rave! thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
😂 He's a part time cleaner who lives in a tiny council flat in a really rough area. He can't drive, has no education, no prospects, and when Derek chucks him out he'll have no home. How is that successful. The insta followers he got via hinch, he has nothing he got from his own efforts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The devil works hard but Marion works…. Well he’s employed ahll grant him that. Let’s no kid ourselves oan that he’s been flat oot wiring up the diffusers and blending scents aw this time. He’s clearly no even been trusted tae put the stickers oan the packaging since he fucked the candy cane candles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A2618AFF-288B-484A-9EDB-F83902FE8EF7.jpeg

Well… that’s me traumatised with his reverse candy cane symbol all over his flat

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
😂 He's a part time cleaner who lives in a tiny council flat in a really rough area. He can't drive, has no education, no prospects, and when Derek chucks him out he'll have no home. How is that successful. The insta followers he got via hinch, he has nothing he got from his own efforts.
Christ on a candy cane, when you say it like that, the wee fella is a loser. I feel like we should start a whip round.
Snapchat-1946793720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do me a favour Derek, can you ask Mazda to provide some receipts for all his Christmas spending, will make it easier for me to tally up and I need some help this weekend. Thanks ma lovely!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Omfg the door wrapped up like a whores fanny! Lol
Its not even his front door!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Marios,caption,doesn’t,have,a,space,after,the,comma,either and a ! at the end…

Hmmmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What work has he done? Sounds like you are privy to some information and background that we aren't. Maybe you could help us out and let us know what he actually does.
He doesn't have his own range with Ava May. She has a range with his name on. She profits from it. He might get a tiny percentage but hes not in partnership with her.
She uses him, she needs his 90k followers to shop with her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🤣🤣 all the " !!! " has given yae away Mariah hen, the only successful thing you've done is become a complete and utter tit, where's your qualifications? degree?, Management position?, house of your own? car? your own business? successful at being the family failure is the truth and spending your adulthood in debt buying tit you can't afford on credit to keep up with a facade and image to insta and to kid yourself you are anywhere in line with your siblings who far exceed you in life, such a sad sack existence you have, cause let's face taking videos of you cleanin aw that while back, gettin a mention in daily record and getting where you are (along with that skinny boot hannah) both of you off the back of hinch is not hard work, away and bile yer heid Mcbaldy culkin, gie us aw peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.