Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he acting like throwing up some decorations in the tat cave is β€œso exhausting” ????? It’s hardly painting the bleeping Sistine chapel! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Am jist hoping wee Rayn comes through fur me at some point over the next seven (!!!!) weeks and treats his tree as a candy cane scratching post ma lovelies!

12809628-42E6-4750-B627-F14EBE8A3A5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh ma lovelies youse are aw cheering me up theday! Am crabbit and no well. Tonsa love X xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Dawn, may I recommend that you slow down your speed reading when you see posts from users Dilys McGillis, Kikini Bamalam and Noid-Phal from around that era? I'd be doing you a great disservice if I didn't alert you to their hilarious and well turned prose, ma lovelie - you'll be comatose with laughter!
They were three of my favs, miss that kinky witch @Kikini Bamalam!

Ahm just back in fae seeing Priscilla at the theatre ma lovelies and the sneak preview of his tree has brought me right doon aff ma gin high! CRABBIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ on a bike, wee candy canes every day until boxing day, I cannae cope. View attachment 847791
Screenshot_20211105_071615.jpg

What's that nestled in between the tree and lamp holder? A Christmas collection box????
Probably to ask guests for money after all the debt he's going to be in again after buying all this tat.

I mean if he got rid of those stupid candles it would look less cluttered for a start. I hate myself for not hating this πŸ˜†πŸ€£ probably because those baubles remind me of Colombina hard candy sweets lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
81DwH-Ig1XL._SL1500_.jpg

Those candy canes are too big for that small tree, can’t wait to see the main tree on Sunday, it’s going to be epic for all the wrong reasons πŸ˜‚
It's actually making me feel a little nauseous. Poor deek having to stare at all this πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This man is definitely a therapist's dream by the way he's behaving.

I'm sure he believes he's someone important decorating a massive stately home, except we know different πŸ™„ What a prize tool he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Simple Marion? SIMPLE? That is a long long way from simple. Stay in your lane hen, nae debates πŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What are they on about, simple?? πŸ₯΄ it’s pure cluttered! How many signs on one small shelf do you need πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
5EBF1796-AF33-4863-871C-EFC68BE88A43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.