Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The AI is struggling with the beak. 😂 ⚰ 🎃🍁🍂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Im buckled in for the Edinburgh journey! Can't wait to see how they spend a day in the capital. Of all places to book for food 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How he manages if I’ll never know. He does 40 loads of washing a week, spring cleans his Tat cave daily, and he saves small businesses.
Ones that he hasn’t even purchased from. Yet they gift him stuff. Well that little company can go duck it’s self, I wouldn’t buy from them. Just because they have gifted the child snatcher stuff.
Well done on doing your research!
I’ll get back in my lane and eat my criss & joos, while sniffing on a wax melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A was just talking to ma other half about Tunnel Wednesdays the other day. Was ma fav night of the week!!

Ahm sure Kendall Jenner is delighted that she’s got Mario McKnights seal of approval.
I loved how the 'straight" nightclubs had gay nights. They were the best. Cube was Monday and tunnel was Wednesday. Do you remember when polo launched their rival wednesday night?

Reactions: 9
H
Thanks for that ma lovelie, dugs greeting and am no sleeping the night noo. You ought to pap yer arse doon n get some class!

Tattie love tae the rest ae yees 🥔💎
Here's a lovely soothing gif. Its gone a bit wrong, but I prefer them a bit mad.
Don't

have nightmares. 🎃🍁🍂🤡😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My lovelies I cannot believe a new thread on my wedding day!! Thanks to youse aww for chanting me as I head down the path onto a new journey. ❤
I was way outta ma Lane on a holiday amd trying to catch up but I hope you had the best bespoke boujee day ever (with no beige food 🤣)
Congratulations and 🥂to many happy years 🍾 🎉 🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So ma lovelies I have found myself transported back tonight to Marion’s Skincare 2018 highlight 🤣
If anyone needs more of a laugh at him than usual go and hear how he pronounces hyaluronic acid and eczema 🤣 He also has a lovely eye cream in the scent cucumber. All products are suitable for super super sensitive skin and dry but oily but dry skin 🤣

p s wheres the cushion of you and Deek now?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just me or does the mug look like it says warum? 🤣
So bespoke! ✨
View attachment 763289
I read it as watum cozzy.

So ma lovelies I have found myself transported back tonight to Marion’s Skincare 2018 highlight 🤣
If anyone needs more of a laugh at him than usual go and hear how he pronounces hyaluronic acid and eczema 🤣 He also has a lovely eye cream in the scent cucumber. All products are suitable for super super sensitive skin and dry but oily but dry skin 🤣

Paisley tip. It had too much criss n joos spilt on it

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It’s his pronunciation of luxurouioussssss for me 😭😭😭🙈 and how boujee ! He’s even got “seasonal” skin care 🙄🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading a book and one of the characters is called Jaidee. All I can picture is our Marion, crabbit, ranting about his cut price trainers not being delivered 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I loved how the 'straight" nightclubs had gay nights. They were the best. Cube was Monday and tunnel was Wednesday. Do you remember when polo launched their rival wednesday night?
Coasting oot ma lane here to say that Monday was also trade night (if that still happens?). If you rocked up with a payslip from another bar/club then you got in for free. I didn't work in hospitality but lots of my pals did and had plenty of pay slips going spare 🤣 Smell the wealth of getting free entry to Cube. Still, contributed to my chips and cheese on the way home 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.