Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed my mother the autumn reel and she said "bloody awful.... complete waste of money" πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‚ I like to update her on him when I come to visit, share how much of a muppet he is! πŸ˜‚

Happy Sunday ma lovelies!!! I'm also just catching up due to having too actually having to work more than 3 hours a week in my bespoke job! I've settled doon and got aw cosy with some criss and joos and treatit masel to watching the tour of the bedsit!

Its the easy peelers in the lantern for me πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
duck me.... πŸ‘€ are they actual tangerines? πŸ‘€ I've not noticed until now! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right that’s me deed and finished for the day πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ saw that a β€œfamily member” had liked one of mazdas pics 😳 said to them what the fk you doing liking his pic and they say β€œI used to work with him” my own flesh and blood and I didn’t know this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Right that’s me deed and finished for the day πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ saw that a β€œfamily member” had liked one of mazdas pics 😳 said to them what the fk you doing liking his pic and they say β€œI used to work with him” my own flesh and blood and I didn’t know this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oooooh! πŸ‘€ We need the tea, please! β˜• πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg!! Get the goss!!! β˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tea please πŸ‘€β˜•πŸ«–πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pipping hot with extra sugar please, ma lovelie β˜•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
update from Moi - I am still no well - toothache horrific and no slept so I am putting in a comma in ma lovelies. Speak soon Mwah mwah xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
the Take A Break has been dog eared ma lovelie. House gutted, Datoka’s oan. Hoosecoat oan. Waiting for you to spill the tea oot the sippy cup. β˜•πŸπŸ‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aye if cosy meant, every where cluttered with shite!
And with a crack den directly underneath πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy Sunday ma lovelies!!! I'm also just catching up due to having too actually having to work more than 3 hours a week in my bespoke job! I've settled doon and got aw cosy with some criss and joos and treatit masel to watching the tour of the bedsit!

Its the easy peelers in the lantern for me πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
duck me , I thought he'd trapped Orville the duck in it ..I need new glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@telltaletitt you teasing witch, get your arse on here immediately. πŸ˜‚ 😭
How could she though guruls, wink slowly at us, moisten a fingertip and circle our collective nipple, then just... I'm hoping it's because the relative is being closely questioned, and tttitt is clutching her beak.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't believe whilst living life as it should be I've missed 11 new pages on a brand new thread. I'm about to get all cosy and read through, I'll be clutching ma hoosecoat wiping away tears in no time I am sure. I did see his story with his take a break magazine so I'm pleased he has taken the time he's really a little old lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
the Take A Break has been dog eared ma lovelie. House gutted, Datoka’s oan. Hoosecoat oan. Waiting for you to spill the tea oot the sippy cup. β˜•πŸπŸ‚
Right I am back lol πŸ˜‚ so sadly the fruit of my loin is a boring bleep like oor Maz as they said they don’t remember much apart from he worked on men’s wear and kept himself to himself πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am now considering if said child was swapped at birth πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Get yersel some criss and joos hen. Get aw cosy in yur jammies and boujee hotel slippers. An abzaloot stapul when yur hingin. Your hangover! Your rules! We're aw chantin you on ma lovelie.
I've actually got those beside me now.
Too much fizz the last two nights πŸ˜–
#lwillsurvive 🀣

Reactions: 9
Right I am back lol πŸ˜‚ so sadly the fruit of my loin is a boring bleep like oor Maz as they said they don’t remember much apart from he worked on men’s wear and kept himself to himself πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am now considering if said child was swapped at birth πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ
Did he nick that collection of expensive make up. Did he shag any colleagues. Is he as thick as he comes across. You're doing the Lords work here ma lovelie. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus 😳 this mad bleep has lost the bleeping plot πŸ™ˆπŸ˜±πŸ€£
Vibe …. ❄

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

is it sleep therapy at this early hour or is he passed Autumn πŸ‚ & boom straight to Winter ….. all in September πŸ™ˆπŸ€ͺ….

He’s wrecking my head, can someone please tell me what season we are currently in πŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus 😳 this mad bleep has lost the bleeping plot πŸ™ˆπŸ˜±πŸ€£
Vibe …. ❄

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

is it sleep therapy at this early hour or is he passed Autumn πŸ‚ & boom straight to Winter ….. all in September πŸ™ˆπŸ€ͺ….

He’s wrecking my head, can someone please tell me what season we are currently in πŸ™ˆ
It's still summer. Nice and warm here in the Midlands. He's being a complete idiot about this, it's weird and odd, not cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.