Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My lassie knows the assignment well” more riveting English language clangers from Mazda first thing oan this Monday dayn of dawn 🙄
He’s definitely been whiling away his free time on TikTok (when he’s no at his joab) ma lovelie with his boujee catchphrases, trouble is everyone else using them is about half his age 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are you off to ma lovely? We always go to Mexico (smell the wealth 😂) in January for a bit of winter sun. I’d love to see what absolute stapuuuls Mario takes as carry on luggage 😂
Well be going to Sri Lanka, maybe Vietnam, via dubai for a few days.
Ma lovelie Mario hasn't got a passport, no chance he's going anywhere. 😂
But yeah, a bottle of flash. A bottle of loo cleaner. Twenty wax melts. 😂 😭

Oh god there’s another 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had some time on my hands so I swerved oot ma lane and took a look at some of his commenters. I can stereotype every one I could view 😂 however this account is the blandest most boring content I have ever seen. All for the gram. How bleeping sad.
Filtered to look greige. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Which Joe Malone has duck face got, if it's lime basil, mines getting chucked ...

Why doesn't he turn the table around so the dead leg is at the back?
Or is he too bleeping thick to think of it 😅😅😅
Don’t give him ideas hen! That wonky leg oan that table makes ma day every time we get a swatch at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can Mario look at Derek and not think to himself “I’m seriously punching here. I should wind my neck in a bit”?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why the duck doesn’t Mad Maz go for a haircut with Deek when he goes? Fair enough, Deer’s fade (is that what it’s called?) is maybe a bit young for him but he looks about 14 so it’s fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why does Mad Maz do a bespoke hack job himself ffs?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure that velvet sofas and headboard is a good idea as Delboys hair looks like Velcro to me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why the duck doesn’t Mad Maz go for a haircut with Deek when he goes? Fair enough, Deer’s fade (is that what it’s called?) is maybe a bit young for him but he looks about 14 so it’s fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why does Mad Maz do a bespoke hack job himself ffs?! 🤯
Because he's a twit, and sooner spend his haircut money on shite 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He must have boujee hot air heating does he? For the dust smell. I’ve never known radiators give off that smell. Surely someone who guts their home eleventy billion times a week shouldn’t have dust?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well ma lovelies I have spent my day working at my joab and ffs clutching ma beak at all youse on here. The film pictures 🤣🤣 wonder if him and Deek will decide to watch one on the projector tonight? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha, smell of dust cos your radiators aren't clean. He obvs doesn't dust behind, underneath etc. A cleaner who can't clean. 🤡🍂🍁🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.