Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to have a wee gander at his “hi lights” 😂🙈 one he was away to Iceland to buy some pasta salad 🤯😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I know you have to enjoy the little pleasures in life but to make it a highlight on your Insta???

Fucks sake! That’s cheered me right up that has. Only yourself to blame hen. No one else’s fault you haven’t saved but your own. I hope they get put in an even worse area and tit hole bedsit. Maybe he’ll disappear off the gram then and start living life as it should be lived 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 768890View attachment 768891
I bet he takes his media wall with him in the hope it fits the next hovel,

OK so he's got a few years warning, so a sensible person would work more hours, get a second job, don't spend a penny they don't have to. Monetise their Instagram. Be in a position to put down a deposit on a home that's theirs. What do we reckon... 😂 🤡
The strain of this will probably split them up anyway, Mario crying about his skincare collection being made homeless.
Wait. A few years warning? I thought he was getting turfed out next week or summat. Spoilt my day that has,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Right hold the bleeping bus here.

If we all knew the flats were to be ripped down then so the duck did he. He’s been waiting on this confirmation letter aka notification to host his own wee pity party for 1. 🥳

There’s no way a childless couple will be granted a 2 bedroom flat never mind a house or even better a new build.

Keep dreaming Marion. It’s the homeless bedsit for you 2. 🚂
Exactly, why would they be offered a bigger house with front and back door as he puts it? Surely they are due like for like/no more than a 1 bed since they’re a couple with no dependents? Maybe they could actually buy their dream home since he can get a mortgage like that apparently and they’re so financially comfortable thanks to COVID, instead of complaining about where they'll be housed.

• Heart
  • Haha
He has bespoke IBS ma lovely! If that doesn’t get him a groond floor with multiple entry points I’m afraid he may hobble Derek to get one in desperation
[/QUOTE
Johnstone is a bit of a shithole ma lovelie. Elderslie that’s next to it is nice though.
Well lets hope he doesn't get to Elderslie aye?
Exactly, why would they be offered a bigger house with front and back door as he puts it? Surely they are due like for like/no more than a 1 bed since they’re a couple with no dependents?
Well if they do get a back door Rayn will deffo duck off then!

• Haha
I stayed in a council flat and worked full time, you still pay full rent (mine was £410 p/m) it's just cheaper than private letting and the tenancy is more secure, so I don't see anything wrong with people who work full time renting from the council...that said, i have never been able to get my head around him spending sooo much money on a flat that isn't his/theirs, it's pure lunacy. By all means make it nice enough to live in but he is ridiculous:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a glorious day fur us awwe 🤣😁 Karma has finally booted him right in the baws. He knew they were marked for demolition years ago, everyone did, unless sneaky Deek has been hiding the cooncil letters fae oor mazda 🤣 "built fae the groon up" "walking into a goldmine" phrases mazda has said about the tat cave, I really don't know why he is banging on about what he's spent and how he made it look, it's just wallpaper and carpet, and the carpet and lino were free I think? When people move house that's what happens, no great loss. The only thing he's done is the media wall and put fablon on the kitchen worktop, there's not great expensive renovations, you take your furniture with you mazda hen 🙄 So the loss is only the recent media wall, but he knew fine well if he asked the council permission, like you're supposed to in a council flat, they would have told him not to put it in as no point as flats getting demolished, so no sympathy here bawbag, you take you're gifted furniture and wax melts to your new place, no big loss, ya fanny.

• Haha
The fire that doesn't get hot, the 789542 wax melt burners, is his auntie going to be thrilled to have them in her spare room with old baked bean head.
He's been black bagged by the cooncil. Has he made Derek phone them up yet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fire that doesn't get hot, the 789542 wax melt burners, is his auntie going to be thrilled to have them in her spare room with old baked bean head.
He's been black bagged by the cooncil. Has he made Derek phone them up yet. 😂
Aw the way to Edinburgh and eating bleeping spag bol. Get in the bleeping bin!!!

• Haha
Aw the way to Edinburgh and eating bleeping spag bol. Get in the bleeping bin!!!
Can't stop laughing about it. Cos bleep.
Dying at the "everything happens for a reason" comments, every cliche trotted out. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. What if life has given you tit. 🤦‍♀️ 🤡
What will become of the framed WiFi code, the unfinished flooring in the hall. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma luvlies, I’ve come in from work on this day of dawn to find out about this boujee scatter flat jurnee on the horizon for us, in the scent of hovel. Swerving right oot ma lane to say if Renfrewshire Cooncil put him anywhere near ma side of the river, I’ll be clutching ma beak and karma on their arses!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’ll deffo be rehoused, but as it’s only Derek listed, they’ll be given a one bed flat I think. Probably a maisonette style - most likely a new build so he’ll still get the thrill of doing that “fae the grun up!” 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It won't be any bigger than they've got, that's just a fact with new build council property. They'd be better biting the bullet and saving like mad and moving on. Don't know why I keep saying sensible things, he ain't going to listen.

• Haha
Half four and he's on his way home with a cardigan and a candle. 😂😂😂 "How come when you have money you see nothing" Erm maybe save it for a new flat?!!!!
@menopausalmargrit you weren't far wrong with 5pm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Half four and he's on his way home with a cardigan and a candle. 😂😂😂 "How come when you have money you see nothing" Erm maybe save it for a new flat?!!!!
@menopausalmargrit you weren't far wrong with 5pm 🤣🤣
His line about having money tickled me 🤣
Shut up Maz, we know you haven't 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of all the amazing places in Edinburgh for eating 🙄and he’s in his usual fkin Italian 🙈 he’s like the granny from the fkin dolmio advert 😂 and why home so early 🤷🏻‍♀️ Does he turn into a pumpkin 🎃 if he’s not home by a certain time 😂😂😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.