Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ma lovelies, just catching up for the day on this Boujee bespoke cozy thread. In the meantime I’ve done a wee mock up of a snowy scene at his hoose, which looks just ever so slightly different to the one he has shared πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a bleeping fanny, I was sweating my tits aff earlier the day and this wee fud is getting a bleeping hard on over Christmas πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™„
❀πŸ₯”❀πŸ₯”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's still summer. Nice and warm here in the Midlands. He's being a complete idiot about this, it's weird and odd, not cute.
Phew !!! πŸ˜…
I was totally bewildered! 🀣🀣

Here in Northern Ireland it’s still warm and nothing like Autumn , πŸ‚ πŸŽƒ 😜

Reactions: 12
Hi ma lovelies, just catching up for the day on this Boujee bespoke cozy thread. In the meantime I’ve done a wee mock up of a snowy scene at his hoose, which looks just ever so slightly different to the one he has shared πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a bleeping fanny, I was sweating my tits aff earlier the day and this wee fud is getting a bleeping hard on over Christmas πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™„
❀πŸ₯”❀πŸ₯”
Vibe πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”❀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So a few months back he was rabblin on about how Covid was such a blessing for him as he got rid of all his debt but now he’s saying that it made him depressed and too anxious to leave the flat? He really needs to remember these lies he tells.
And just to top off your cozy Autumn launch weekend, just reading how another hot week of sun is predicted. Let’s hope and pray that the heat his Paisley and the tar filled hobbit hole

Reactions: 23
❀πŸ₯”❀πŸ₯”
Is this his actual tenement? 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
❀πŸ₯”❀πŸ₯”
I’m getting pure bespoke boujee Trainspotting vibes from this ma lovely. What a beautiful building πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
❀πŸ₯”❀πŸ₯”
That looks like the estate off Still gameπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
If he thinks pumpkin drinks are the work of satan, that makes his flat like the bowels of hell with all the pumpkin shite around him πŸ‘Ή

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hello ma lovelies how are we aw? Am no long in fae a drive aroon Paisley in ma Google car (smell the wealth), soakin up the sights and enjoyin the culture of Seedhill! I treatit masel tae a pumpkin spiced latte fae that small business greggs but it was pure boffin! al be stickin tae Lidl choclit fae noo on! Anyways, ah must go, am pure done in fae workin the day! Times flyin by ah canna believe it's almost time tae put ma Christmas decorations up! ma page, ma rules! All leave yi aww way a picture ah took the day fae ma car windae! He must be a lovelie!
Screenshot_20210912_210926.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
❀πŸ₯”❀πŸ₯”
Omg that’s hilarious πŸ˜†

Here we go, autumn can get tae duck, we’re full on winter vibes now, Jesus Christ sort your head out maz, since when was a season a vibe 🀭🀣

• Haha
β€˜As mush’ … duck me dead πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚
He makes taking tha piss oot of him too easy doesn't he? πŸ˜‚

Coming oot ma laine ta say I have never tasted a boujee pumpkin spice drink but I am a soft southerner and cannae stand coffee 🚫 Much prefer a nice brew. However am noo surprised Maz's child like palate cannae tolerate something as exotic as pumpkin spice. He strikes me as someone who drinks Fanta when he goes out fae dinner because he doesnae like grown up drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking forward to the Spring Jurnee next week with oor Marion, ma luvlies! πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mibbies aye, mibbies naw (yes, yes it is, although it might be the tenement next door to his but they basically look the same)
Blimey that is scruffy. Ain't no way princess Hannah stayed there, taxi back to hotel job. πŸ˜‚
Hmmm personally I'd be working and saving to get out, not spending a penny I didn't have to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.