Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insane. Oh do duck off you imbecile. How the duck can a mirrah be described as insane. All these Insta huns are all the same with their insane and obsessed. Over there πŸ‘‰πŸ» is where you need to duck off to.
There. That’s better πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else have big mirrors like that sitting on their floor in their bedroom and living room?? I certainly don't know anyone x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a bog standard fkin ordinary mirror πŸ™„ but we all fkin knew that would be the case anyway lol πŸ™„ only β€œinsane” thing is fkin him πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that Danyell witch alright in the heed? Another gifted mirrahh for Paisley’s biggest ponce? The only thing I can think of is it was surplus old stock because that style was in about 8 summers ago

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that Danyell witch alright in the heed? Another gifted mirrahh for Paisley’s biggest ponce? The only thing I can think of is it was surplus old stock because that style was in about 8 summers ago
It’s twice the size of his room and horrible!!!! Shame it was his second choice eh? I thought the padded monstrosity was bad enough but no! The only one with any taste is the bloody cat!!!!

• Haha
He really is the worst influencer out there, isn’t he? I see so many Scottish influencers getting free stays at Blythswood, Yotel and others, and they have about a quarter of the followers Marion has. I’m not really that clued up on influencers but can someone with a quarter of Marions followers have a higher engagement rate?
I think it's because basically, he's an unpleasant bleep..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

I just lurk on here but swerving out ma lane today to say this thread (and you lot) is the funniest thing on the whole internet πŸ˜‚
It's hilarious, ain't it. Love the fact they write in Scottish, and in ma heed I can hear Frankie Boyle's voice..β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
I think it's because basically, he's an unpleasant bleep..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

It's hilarious, ain't it. Love the fact they write in Scottish, and in ma heed I can hear Frankie Boyle's voice..β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am Scottish and live in Glasgow but am quite well spoken normally. My family are wondering why I’m suddenly speaking like a Paisley chav. It’s just second nature now - so aye nae debates and so forth!! I’m chanting masel on on ma jurney πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe he actually had the audacity to beg ask Danielle for a free mirror, then proceeded to tell everyone on his Insta. Has this mouse man no shame? It's embarrassing!!

And as for the Jo Malone stuff, clearly Maz isn't as well off as he proclaims, as he would buy the candles and reed defusers himself but instead he's had to beg ask for them for his birthday instead!!!

And as for sharing all of his birthday messages.... what a fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just lurk on here but swerving out ma lane today to say this thread (and you lot) is the funniest thing on the whole internet πŸ˜‚
This thread today is going to be a full on Broadway show, fun fair, circus extravaganza! I cannae wait, hold on to your fluffy hoosecoats hens! 🎑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread today is going to be a full on Broadway show, fun fair, circus extravaganza! I cannae wait, hold on to your fluffy hoosecoats hens! 🎑
My husband has taken the kids away for the weekend. I am working nights all weekend, so I plan on getting all cosy with my blanket and a cuppa and watching the circus unfold πŸ€£β˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And as for the Jo Malone stuff, clearly Maz isn't as well off as he proclaims, as he would buy the candles and reed defusers himself but instead he's had to beg ask for them for his birthday instead!!!
This. He’s like Charlie Bucket getting a Wonka Bar.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 732188
Imagine being so desperate for a shout out from a wannabe nobody stranger on the internet that you make a post wishing them a happy birthday and drop in that it’s your birthday the day after and Marion doesn’t even acknowledge this when he reposts it πŸ˜‚ I’m cringing so bad for her!
They deserve all they get these fucktards. Nae sympathy for them abzaloote mutants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.