Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we have a whiproon and sent an aperol spritz to his table at the Dakota the morra with love yer tattlers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well @Kaydeelaydee I'm howling at your doop comment on the last thread. 😂
I don't give a single tit about anyone's birthday, not even my own, but I'm glued to this one. When he's spent his birthday money, can't get over that he has birthday money... But when he's spent that we're straight into plastic autumn, childless creepy Halloween, and the highlight of the year, fire hazard low end shop Christmas decorations. 🎶 It's the most wonderful time, of the year🎵
I'm the same. More excited about our wee Pain of Paisleys big day than my own or dare I say it even ma poor kiddies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Penhaligons next door is much more boujee and has class that Marion could never afford 😂
Edit: He has no class whatsoever. I swerved way oot ma lane there, tons a sorries 😫
I love the scent library from Penhaligons.
I might be wrong but Jo malone doesn’t even own Jo Malone anymore, isn’t it Jo loves 🤷🏼‍♀️
I might be wrong,
I’ll get back in my own lane, and enjoy my criss & joose. While laughing at all his sad reposts!
Beggy little witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who get's birthday money at 38? Oh dear god I'm finished and aye and so forth, what did Rayneeeeee get him? Im aff insta no in the loop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I love the scent library from Penhaligons.
I might be wrong but Jo malone doesn’t even own Jo Malone anymore, isn’t it Jo loves 🤷🏼‍♀️
I might be wrong,
I’ll get back in my own lane, and enjoy my criss & joose. While laughing at all his sad reposts!
Beggy little witch!
you’re correct my lovelie, Este Lauder owns Jo Malone. Actual Jo Malone owns Jo Loves.

Does the card from Derek say “Man in my life”? 😂 Looks like a card factory number too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love that Derek went for "Man in my life" and not "Fiance".

That wee man has nae intentions of tying a bespoke knot, nae debates.

• Haha
815048AD-8EC2-4968-A9F8-09729420B068.png

Imagine being so desperate for a shout out from a wannabe nobody stranger on the internet that you make a post wishing them a happy birthday and drop in that it’s your birthday the day after and Marion doesn’t even acknowledge this when he reposts it 😂 I’m cringing so bad for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Will Derek make an appearance ??? And how will Marlon explain it away if he doesn't? Photos from Dakota should be good that's for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 732188
Imagine being so desperate for a shout out from a wannabe nobody stranger on the internet that you make a post wishing them a happy birthday and drop in that it’s your birthday the day after and Marion doesn’t even acknowledge this when he reposts it 😂 I’m cringing so bad for her!
I thought exactly this too 😂😂

Mario gives zero shits hen xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Currently sat on a 4 hour coach ride to London getting aw cosy reading these threads. Will try not to clutch ma beak too much. Love to all ma lovelies on Mariomas Day. Tattie trees 🎄 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What made me laugh about his long post of showing off his birthday presents was the fact that it will have taken him ages to lay out and film but there is a little packet of silica gel on the end 🤣 he might think that is for a snack later 😉

• Haha
I take it we don’t have any Jo M Tattlers on here to see if Derek actually did but that stuff 🤨 Loving the silica gel placement too 😂 Does he think that goes with the diffuser? Spanner.

• Haha
He probably thought the silica gel was a wee pack of scent boosters in his favourite scent IBS jobbies ...so aye luvlees

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.