Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen his grid post!!! Who posts a happy birthday to themselves?! That’s enough internet for the day…
View attachment 732188
Imagine being so desperate for a shout out from a wannabe nobody stranger on the internet that you make a post wishing them a happy birthday and drop in that it’s your birthday the day after and Marion doesn’t even acknowledge this when he reposts it 😂 I’m cringing so bad for her!
shows how self centred he is as anyone else would wish that person happy birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
📢 DEREK alert on his latest story....I repeat Derek alert...this is not a drill 📢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think the biggest celebration this weekend needs to be Deek’s reappearance! I’m sooo happy he’s alive 😂

Also… Mario’s tan. What colour is he?! Why is he glowing like that and not in a good way. I though it was an Insta filter but the others aren’t tangoed. Tan in the shade irritated bespoke skin in the scent cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Happy birthday to this new thread and the thread only! 🥳 why has Marion been tango’d. He looks like he’s taken a journey to the sun. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooooh in Hannah’s range evoque getting chauffeured….hope there strapped into their booster seats getting ready to go up the toon 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"And Derek too" says Hannah Wax after getting a wee kick in the foot off Mario. Deek ma love you can seek asylum in Dakota.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He clearly doesn’t get out much.
Jumping about all excited for an overnight stay. Red neck…🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
our beloved wee Deeks giving us Beckham vibes in his shades. duck me what a piece of work she is, tagging him on at the end. Her and Marion are peas in a pod!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mario thrilled to be in a car, not on the bus. 🤡
Hang on though, tshirts, thought he said it was autumn. Maybe he was to embarrassed to cut about in his dead granny's fleecy cardie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.