Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleep probably doesn’t even like the smell of any of it. It’s just so he can say he has “Jo Malone”. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont think I can take this drip feeding of his posts aww day long , am reversing up the slip road and will binge watch the night wae my criss and joos ...the stress is sending ma IBS thru the roof and flairs ma luvlees ..so aye am just gonna cruise control the day in ma ain lain luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy birthday my darling. I've got you presents that say *your house stinks*
😘

• Haha
Just seen his grid post!!! Who posts a happy birthday to themselves?! That’s enough internet for the day…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ahv rushed down the town to get Marion some Jo Malone as he’s not got enough!!
Penhaligons next door is much more boujee and has class that Marion could never afford 😂
Edit: He has no class whatsoever. I swerved way oot ma lane there, tons a sorries 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With his post about his birthday and all the sharing of messages I have a total red neck for him. What grown man behaves like this? He is a total embarrassment to my kind (the gays)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
With his post about his birthday and all the sharing of messages I have a total red neck for him. What grown man behaves like this? He is a total embarrassment to my kind (the gays)
Thats coz he thinks hes the only wan in the village ma luvlee...so aye

• Haha
Good morning ma luvlies 💎

Just popping on quickly to wish oor marion a happy 83rd birthday 🎂 🥳

A wee bit concerned that the bespoke console tables don't have any room for all the Jo Malone gifts but I suppose the AVA shite can now be binned or given to the wee couple who just moved in and already been given the boujee mirror 🪞

Anyone feel sad at the idea of Marion in card factory buying himself a birthday card 'for the man in my life' ...wee deek is long gone 😪

Anyway right back into my ain lane I go, criss and joos at the ready for the fun night ahead 🍸

Lotsa love chanting you all on from the rooftops as always, mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 731992
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM ST CLEMENTS YOU DON’T LOOK A DAY OLDER THAN 59. 🥰
Oh Jesus Christ! This has had me full on clutching my beak crossing my legs aboot pishing myself with laughter ma lovelie! I’m gonna save this photo for when I’m having a shite day and need a cackle tae cheer masell up😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think I can take this drip feeding of his posts aww day long , am reversing up the slip road and will binge watch the night wae my criss and joos ...the stress is sending ma IBS thru the roof and flairs ma luvlees ..so aye am just gonna cruise control the day in ma ain lain luvlees
@Doodlebug71 you win tattle life today I'm howling at my desk.....So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 oh my god I just can’t deal with this ballbag today, seriously maz grow up mate, you’re 38 not 14, he really is exhausting! 🤭🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet Lynch is in da house!!!!!!

Aw that Bonny wee card from Deek ‘To the man in my life’ what bleeping life you’re trapped ya daft bastard😂
margo you’re a 83yo fud nae debates!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know another gay fella anything like him, and I know a fair spectrum. Or a Scottish fella either. Nobody wants to claim him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
*cries a bit, remembering the good old days*
I'm glad Mario has thousands of fake followers, stopped him being killed off with the cleaning thread crew. Which I'm not mentioning, I wasn't part of, and don't miss. 😇
Definitely recall *that* pic of cliff. 😳
That picture of cliff will be in my memory forever 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.