Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion

Went to the Dakota and Ava may fucked the motor so deek got the train and there was nae sign of rayn.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think I’m getting almost as illiterate as oor Marion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well ma lovelies am feeling crabbit on this dawn of the dead. Looks like the instahuns won as its 12 degrees here in the Midlands. Am no well - woke up all congested in ma beak. Bring back the summer - I hope Rayn pisses all over his tit leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just do not understand why any grown adult would buy and get excited about all this tit. I am almost worried about him. Is he a complete and utter narcissist or does he have more issues than Vogue. This behaviour is really not normal. I hope he really is not that sad and lonely that he has to fill the chasm with shopping and speaking to his virtual huns to big hisself up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Since when do we celebrate seasons? What’s happening, where has this come from? What’s next? Sooo many questions πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.