Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the books for me.

People message him re the other ones round his “home” they’re placed on show like a trophy!!
He’s such a hoarder of crap!

I don’t know what these books are supposed to be, do you even get designer books?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was the books for me.

People message him re the other ones round his “home” they’re placed on show like a trophy!!

I don’t know what these are supposed to be?
Ken those fancy coffee table books from designers that are like £50-£100 a pop? Like them but his are bespoke ordered to make cereal boxes made with paper and stickers by his pal who either takes her photos of her house in black and white or I have got Kerry katona eyes 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sit yoursell doon and get some class hen, we all know Mario DOESNAE DO SEASONAL.
I don’t know how he can stand it in all honesty, I love Christmas but I take my Christmas tree down as soon as I can cause it causes me so much stress to have all that extra shite in the way 😂
To be fair he is probably too thick to realise autumn is an actual season 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sit yoursell doon and get some class hen, we all know Mario DOESNAE DO SEASONAL.
I don’t know how he can stand it in all honesty, I love Christmas but I take my Christmas tree down as soon as I can cause it causes me so much stress to have all that extra shite in the way 😂
I love Christmas and give into the kids and put the tree up first weekend in December (never in November) but the second Xmas is over I’m itching to get rid of the clutter

Reactions: 15
I love Christmas and give into the kids and put the tree up first weekend in December (never in November) but the second Xmas is over I’m itching to get rid of the clutter
This is exactly like me! My wee girl loves Christmas so I do give in haha. She also loves Halloween and all things creepy so I let her have her Halloween decorations up on Halloween only but she walks about dressed like a skeleton for most of October 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So much to unpack from those stories, what an absolute bleeping moron he is, “leafs” and what were those white pumpkins, I’m sorry but she saw you coming with those mate, bleeping hell, they were diabolical they were like something off one of those Facebook pages that take the piss out of stuff people sell, his vocabulary is atrocious why does he try to sound more intelligent than he actually is?? Bloody hell my head hurts now 🤡🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he keep calling wrapped cereal boxes “designer books”? Books have words, stories, facts, you can lose yourself in then, learn from them etc. They are not empty boxes covered in sticky back plastic! God he rips my knitting! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Jesus, he was almost panting in excitement 😆 what a heap of utter shite! £20 for a door mat? He lives up a close 🤣

Mazza is the same guys, tree up as soon as its November and its down on Boxing Day because he's scunnerert looking at it.

Not gonna lie, I'm here and ready for the bespoke journey to begin....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210901-210237_Instagram.jpg

This has got to be a fuckin joke surely? It doesn't get much worse than this absolute tat 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
5F1E9798-3A3B-4F26-B943-A450E0C062CB.jpeg
I went through thread 2. Hardly a mention of autumn. Only that pink monstrosity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anybody know what the white pumpkins are made of? As soon as I saw them I thought of this scene from legally blonde 2 but I know I can’t be right 😂
C05FB72B-3AFD-45F3-8F7A-5169A6DC78DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much to unpack from those stories, what an absolute bleeping moron he is, “leafs” and what were those white pumpkins, I’m sorry but she saw you coming with those mate, bleeping hell, they were diabolical they were like something off one of those Facebook pages that take the piss out of stuff people sell, his vocabulary is atrocious why does he try to sound more intelligent than he actually is?? Bloody hell my head hurts now 🤡🤭🤣
Ded, DED as Mario's brain. 😂

Leafs is my new fave word.

View attachment 740435
This has got to be a fuckin joke surely? It doesn't get much worse than this absolute tat 🙈
Don't for the love of god ask me how I know this, but that looks exactly like a poo coming out of a constipated granny's bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.