Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF is all this shitey tat!!! 🙄 He’s even had himself custom made a baby non-spill cup 😂
Have to laugh as the wax melt cauldron was actually another account that tagged him in that ages ago.
So with all the Christmas stuff he’s already bought where the hell is he keeping this stuff in the hobbit hole….he must have paid for a shipping container outside his windae ma lovelies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is a lot of tit! No wonder he is starting early! He needs to use it for the full 2 months to get his monies worth! What a sad little runt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dots of death infuriated me - why did I even watch it?! What a wasteful little prick.

Is this a thing now? Will we get a full Easter decoration jurnee? Valentines? 4th of July? Pancake Day? The Queen Mother’s second cousins’s birthday?

God he is such a desperate wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
£18 for a pack of 12 tiny fabric decorative pumpkins?????? The man must be off his medication because HOLY HELL that is some false economy 😩😑 it would be smarter to actually flush your money down the toilet. 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What is with this “came through for me” pish patter? Such a damsel in distress, marios superheros in no particular order crapet kerr, Ikea, amazon, falbon wrap accounts etc 🤣 he really does think he is a ticket 🥴 as if some folk are wanting him roasting them back and forth with his idea of bespoke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bespoke ordered to make, whatever you cater tae or would like to match your decor.

???

I’m sure I felt something burst in my head when I was trying to decipher that ma luvlees. It was nice knowing youse ✌

Btw I want my wake dinner in Amore, wake cocktails in the Dakota, and aw the insta cows to come up to ma gaff and dae the slosh and go through ma cupboards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Am so confused ma lovelies. With aw of the bunting and wreaths and pyoor tat, anyone would think he is decorating for a party. But we awe know there is nae party. Unless he's inviting the Wicked Witches of West Scotland roond again for another nosey through his cupboards.

People don't decorate their homes according to the seasons. Since when has this been a thing?! He needs his heed checking! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies. I’m coming oot of ma Laine to say that the main point of Halloween is trick or treaters. 🎃 👻 How can anyone get up to see his “luxury Autumn penthouse” when they have to get past the drug dealers below them and the rats in the loft above them? Plus Mazdas IBS will be through the flairs if anyone actually does get close enough to press his doorbell. (Not a euphemism!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Would he spend all that money on so much crap if Instagram didn’t exist? No.

it’s very very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I dunno what these are either, but it looks like Jimmy Saville's stubbed his cigars out in them....
20210901_233852.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Just got back from the theatre (check me out)and caught up on his 400 dots.
Did l hear him right?. He needs someone to do his stories for him. Get out you nobody!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion - Autumn bespoke ordered to make, piss off Marion you scrotum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never used the word “bespoke” so much in all ma life since joining this thread and now I physically cannot use or see the word without thinking of you lot ma lovelies xoxo 💎🥔❤
I'm the same
I'm also over using boujee, aye, and a lot of directions to get back to your lane 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.