Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen so much tat in all my life. Where the duck is he going to put it all!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the actual f**k is he on about. Does he know what bespoke means? He’s making my head hurt with his 400 dots of death about autumn. It’s bloody roasting and I’ve burnt the back of my neck!! Autumn!!! The “leafs” (aaargghhh) on the trees in my garden are still green!!!! I just actually can’t today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've got to the absolutely bleeping awful wax melt burner cauldron wax melt burner on his autumn stories and I cannot. What the actual duck is that about? 😂😂 He hates TikTok though remember 🤥
I CANNOT wait to see it all in situ, a have ma Criss and Joos ready for the big reveal 🍁🍃🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the duck did I just watch?? So. Much. SHITE. He’s tapped in the head. He has to be. He’s not bleeping normal is he, and I don’t just mean the shape of his head. And what does this even mean??? It’s his ability to put extra words into a sentence that don’t belong there that defies logic. Is he just thick?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This reveal is going to be like some scheme version of Blue Peter. I’m here for it.

He really has been talking out his arse today. Ffs.

He is defo on the spectrum for adhd.
I don’t buy this whole ma page bullshit. He craves the attention for his page. It rips right out him. 🤣
The lengths he goes too is mental. I have to remind myself that this is a grown man or is it??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Bespoke ordered to make” you mean, made to order you illiterate fool. He’s like a child, has a rough idea of a phrase but fucks it up every time due to him being so thick. The tin mug was my fave. Spoke as if he had designed a piece of clothing for bleeping Armani “back a forth with design ideas so many times” God help me, what a wee dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“Bespoke ordered to make” you mean, made to order you illiterate fool. He’s like a child, has a rough idea of a phrase but fucks it up every time due to him being so thick. The tin mug was my fave. Spoke as if he had designed a piece of clothing for bleeping Armani “back a forth with design ideas so many times” God help me, what a wee dick.
That mug looks like a sippy cup 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s just on fire at the moment isn’t he 🤣
Or is that I wish he was on fire….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
*sighs* 🤦🏻‍♀️

I have nae wurds..... 😩

😂😂
I’ve not got awe cosy and bespoke yet on this autumnal/not autumn evening yet to enjoy his stories, but them bleeping “books” have killed me! 😂 he’s nae the full ticket, I won’t be told otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck did I just watch?? So. Much. SHITE. He’s tapped in the head. He has to be. He’s not bleeping normal is he, and I don’t just mean the shape of his head. And what does this even mean??? It’s his ability to put extra words into a sentence that don’t belong there that defies logic. Is he just thick?
I hate to say it ma lovelie, but....ummm...he's............BESPOKE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bespoke ordered to make... I’m actually done for the day hens, that’s enough Internet for me 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have never used the word “bespoke” so much in all ma life since joining this thread and now I physically cannot use or see the word without thinking of you lot ma lovelies xoxo 💎🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Just when you think the wee bawbag can’t get any worse 🤦‍♀️ I could only imagine what my husband would say if I brought that amount of shite home. So what happens on the 1st November? He’s going put his Xmas decs up the? Why put all this pumpkin theme up at the start of September? Won’t most of us just do a pumpkin a few days before Halloween? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WHERE IS IT ALL GONNA BE STORED???

the landfill, obviously. wasteful little scrotebag.

• Haha
Just when you think the wee bawbag can’t get any worse 🤦‍♀️ I could only imagine what my husband would say if I brought that amount of shite home. So what happens on the 1st November? He’s going put his Xmas decs up the? Why put all this pumpkin theme up at the start of September? Won’t most of us just do a pumpkin a few days before Halloween? 🤷‍♀️
Sit yoursell doon and get some class hen, we all know Mario DOESNAE DO SEASONAL.
I don’t know how he can stand it in all honesty, I love Christmas but I take my Christmas tree down as soon as I can cause it causes me so much stress to have all that extra shite in the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.