Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this donut taking the piss now, it’s only ever him and deek in that house, u think he’d waste money on that tat if it wasn’t for the gram, it’s a red face to keep up with the jonesys. In all seriousness does derek get a cut of his own wages or does it all just go to the drama queen. He’s so self centred. 40 quid for a bottle a tan that he showed us at the weekend didn’t even look like he had tan on FOR duck sake he’s for the bin whilst dereks dressed a 7 year old boy it’s sad. He needs to man the duck up take control of his flat and finances back. A can’t believe he bought OPALEX for the 3 strands of hair that he has just to look cool on the gram including that ornament hair dryer 😂 derek needs to bring him down a peg or 2 instead of sitting like a wee 🐁

View attachment 739998

Hannah with all dereks wages at the end of the month View attachment 739999
Marian's 3 strands of hair..
images.png

Where’s the after picture? View attachment 739463
Everything is about him, isn't it. Name on the mirror. Self centered little shite..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oot ma Lane here, does anyone know how his recent follow count is going? Just being nosey as to whether he has gained or lost followers over his birthday weekend, I've seen someone post a chart before but I'm not sure how to find it. 🤔
So basically ma lovelie everyone that followed him at weekend quickly unfollowed again Mon/Tue so aye 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
His birthday money!! What ages is he?! That’s something a 13 year old would come out with. Gobshite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So basically ma lovelie everyone that followed him at weekend quickly unfollowed again Mon/Tue so aye 🤭
Oh dear! Looks like he annoyed a fair few folk on Friday too 👍🏻😂 people slowly seeing his true colours seeping through, thank you for sharing that 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe we will be on a bespoke new thread soon in less than a week after the bougee weekend at the Dakota ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s about 16 here and nowhere near cold enough for blankets etc. The man is a crack pot!
It was about 20 earlier and beautiful sunshine, I was sunbathing with a wee drink 🍹 no fake tan required here Mazda

Reactions: 14
How much has he spent on all this Autumn tat,?? After the tit show that was his birthday weekend he should be saving for a big hol for his ,40th. He needs something to aim for other than the bleeping seasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh lovelies I’ve just seen he’s put stories about where to buy his autumn flammable goods decor and I’m absalootely buzzing tae watch but I’m gonna finish making my boujee bespoke ibs inducing fajitas and get masell a nice wee ice cold wan o them 👉🍹tae watch so nae spoilers please!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Prices of those mats are shocking because of people jumping on this Autumn thing…like you Mario yes? Does he realise what he says

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where the duck is he putting all this utter shite that he’s buying??
Behind the kitchen door 🤣🤣

I’ll admit I love the Xmas ones ma lovelie but nae judgement here cause your telly, your rules, nae debates. Aye exactly! Perfect way to spend an afternoon with some criss and jooooos!
I was picking up dog poo 💩 today and hubby tried to point out he adds some grass to the bag and I was like …. Ma poo bag ma rules 😂😂 …. Peeps that don’t follow this thread don’t know what they are missing 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All that autumn tit is the cheapest, nastiest looking tat of all time. He’s honestly a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What in the name of holy hell are these monstrosities? 😂😂😂
DDDA5501-BB90-45F1-8E99-B488ABD2E295.jpeg

I honestly can’t get over the amount of crap he’s bought. How much does he need? We all thought he had a spending addiction, now we know he does!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.