Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this. As much as I love Derek, there’s definitely not a lot going on upstairs. Last night just proved it. With the £1 Primark sunglasses on inside, sipping the champers with a grin 😂

She must of felt like a carer taking them two out for the night 😂
When they were in her car, the pair of them acting like they'd never been in a car, it was like one of those sunshine buses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well what an absolute shower of shite that was, give your head a wobble maz, head 🤡🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just joined the thread and reading this, can hardly see through tears of laughter, cannot believe I've got 17 pages to read up on now, better get the kettle on!

Mario is always the best thread on tattle - NAE DEBATES 💎
Welcome to this boujee bespoke mierdre thread ma luvlee ...now sit doon and get some class and a will get you some tap ass wae criss and joos ...so aye stay in yer ain lane and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohhh my first ever bingo🥳🥳🤣🤣
That'll be the drive of shame home when she realises she's been rinsed by half of an elderly boyband. Will she pay for brekkie, or make a run for it. I'd be inventing a wax melt emergency.
This birthday is the high point of Mario's life, sponsored by a wax melt insta business. Criiiiiiiiiiiinge.

Oh @johnojoines ma lovelie, Derek is short and OK looking. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell! They’re not even venturing down stairs for breakfast! It’s in the room. I wouldn’t wanna be eating in there the morning. It must smell rank after his IBS farts all night after that carb overload 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hello ma lovelies haven't been on here in a couple of weeks, been in intensive care due to covid and getting pneumonia on my lungs. I shouldn't even be here ma lovelies but a am!! Finally found the strength to come on to say hi to ma tattle sisters 🤗 anyways what have I missed? Is it Marzipans birthday? Is Deek still alive? How's Rainstorm has she not jumped out the window yet?
Oh ma lovelies I'm to tired to go through the threads but here I am clutching ma beak greatful to be alive. Canny wait to catch up. Much love to ye awl ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I was thinking this. As much as I love Derek, there’s definitely not a lot going on upstairs. Last night just proved it. With the £1 Primark sunglasses on inside, sipping the champers with a grin 😂

She must of felt like a carer taking them two out for the night 😂
I’ve had a thought (not often does it happen) are we sure it was the real boujee bespoke Deek or could he have been a dupe to throw us off the scent? (Scent bring Marion is dumped)!! Back to ma Laine I go

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had a thought (not often does it happen) are we sure it was the real boujee bespoke Deek or could he have been a dupe to throw us off the scent? (Scent bring Marion is dumped)!! Back to ma Laine I go
Its doop ma luvlee ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bloody love this thread and all the lovelies on it! It’s the best on Tattle. So aye, nae debates! It never turns into Mumsnet like other threads, and everyone is always chanting each other on from the rooftops to spine bright ❤

The wittiest bunch of witches on the net!

Swerving back inte ma aine laine the noo, bow I’ve poured my bespoke boujee tattie heart out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Hello ma lovelies haven't been on here in a couple of weeks, been in intensive care due to covid and getting pneumonia on my lungs. I shouldn't even be here ma lovelies but a am!! Finally found the strength to come on to say hi to ma tattle sisters 🤗 anyways what have I missed? Is it Marzipans birthday? Is Deek still alive? How's Rainstorm has she not jumped out the window yet?
Oh ma lovelies I'm to tired to go through the threads but here I am clutching ma beak greatful to be alive. Canny wait to catch up. Much love to ye awl ❤
Sending love n best wishes ma lovelie hope your on the road to recovery ❤

• Heart
View attachment 731992
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM ST CLEMENTS YOU DON’T LOOK A DAY OLDER THAN 59. 🥰
up till now the funniest thing I'd seen on a Mario thread was the mock up of the tat cave decanted into a storage container for the big front room decorating journeee. But this..... THIS has just taken the biscuit. Just as well I had an extra large box of tena in the hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well what an absolute IBS tit show his birthday was 😂 but I am here for it ma lovelies. Yaw commas always bring fake tears to my eyes. Have a great Bank Holiday hens 💎

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.