Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion has been up gutting the hotel room since 6am, pass it on!
He’ll have snuck the handheld shark into his wee bespoke trolley case to whizz roon this morning, a wipe roon aw the foosty make up and discarded prosecco glasses, empty Deek’s makeshift ashtray and munchy wrappers, and be raging that the Dakota never followed up on his request to install a mini waashin machine next to the personalised mini fridge for him tae stick a load in this morning. Karma on their arse, they’ll need to deal wae the ibs sheets themsel ☝🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well the long time coming 38th birthday night oot was a bigger let down than Marion’s annual Christmas colour scheme reveal. I spent longer getting my bespoke colour done at the hairdressers the other night.
And the way oor H says “and look at this one” when she’s talking to Derek and swings the camera round and he’s standing like a 5 year old dressed up as a pilot/golfer. She speaks to him like he actually is a 5 year old. He’s defo not all there the wee soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Well the long time coming 38th birthday night oot was a bigger let down than Marion’s annual Christmas colour scheme reveal. I spent longer getting my bespoke colour done at the hairdressers the other night.
And the way oor H says “and look at this one” when she’s talking to Derek and swings the camera round and he’s standing like a 5 year old dressed up as a pilot/golfer. She speaks to him like he actually is a 5 year old. He’s defo not all there the wee soul.
Aye the lift deffo doesn’t goto the tap! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was thinking this. As much as I love Derek, there’s definitely not a lot going on upstairs. Last night just proved it. With the £1 Primark sunglasses on inside, sipping the champers with a grin 😂

She must of felt like a carer taking them two out for the night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Surely that is a joke they are back at the hotel. I definitely think part 2 tonight with the Coos

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had longer shits than his “birthday night out”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
These two here on Hannah’s page as she does a tour of her room.
They're standing there looking at her like two love struck puppies. But l loved it when she said "What are you two doing here, get out" 😂
See he’s got his sunflower lanyard. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
These two here on Hannah’s page as she does a tour of her room.
They're standing there looking at her like two love struck puppies. But l loved it when she said "What are you two doing here, get out" 😂
Then Moira done a fart, wafted it around with that paper and then left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will we be treatit to a breakfast this morning I wonder? I bet it’s no a Dakota breakfast but a Spoons wan 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marion hen, you need tae up-size a bit on the lilac Nike leggings and kids river island tshirt. Your spare tyre is taking over

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it even funnier that there’s tattlers on here that aren’t even from Scotland that find him as much as cock as we do 😂😂😂 please be assured we aren’t all like Marion 🙄 some of us can indeed smell the wealth 😂😭👏 love our English tattlers we should start doing tours to Marlons boujee estate 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm Welsh and I don't hate all Scottish people 😂 - I know Mario is a prize dick and there are probably lovely Scots in here! 🥰 He's just in his own bleeping selfish world! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to know why he is not wearing the Hinch range of clothes - there is even a hideous grey cardi which is right in his lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On this new dayn of dawn post birthday I thought it was time for an avatar. Soooo many to choose from but this orange filtered to duck, and the lights are on but naebdies hame Derek was my absaloot stapul fav.
THE bleeping STATE AWV THAT GOB! 👀💀🍊😂😂

So, let's git this straight.... Marlon celebrated yet another birthday with his practically mute boyfriend and the wummen who pays him to advertise her shite wax melts.... 🥴 wit a lyf he leads..... am pure jeluz the day, hens! 😩😂😂

I don't have a lot of friends and have never liked a big fuss, but I'd at least see 2 of my good friends, parents and go about doing something nice with my boyfriend and by myself, for fucks sake. 🙄 But we all know everything Melvin doesnae have any real friends, and everything he does is for the gram, just like Beggy and Grinch, because they're all sad, lonely desperate bastards. 😑😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow man. Just wow. Do you think oor Hannah pullt a man so that’s why they were in bed for 10? What was the point in them even gawn oot, they coulda just stayed at Chez Marion, got ready there in front of the bespoke *ALL GLASS* mirror circa 2018 then goat a taxi home and gave Hannah a spare duvet and pillow to sleep off her 2 cocktails on the couch? That night out was pyoor anti-climatic it’s just embarrassing 😭😭

When your beak
Pokes Deeks back
As you’re dogging in the sack
That’s Amorè😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oooo here I um! Am away tae celebrate ma threed title!💎🥔💙 been plannin it aw week tae! First by uppin ma capital one credit limit and gone tae the shoap fur sum Taytos and dilutin joos, Ribena mind pure bespoke nane eh that watered doon pish. Might even get masel some babybels, gie myself the chronic Duke of argyles but duck it Tons a love and YOLO!. You'll find me oot the morra night at the dakota up to ma 3 pubes in pure lethul cocktails askin the reception at Dakota if they've goat any pillows fur sale, I mean Al promote them an aw that but I'm not a big influencer and never want tae be. So aye an so forth. Back in Yer laines ya overtakin basturts 😏😂🥔💙💙Smell the wealth and I don't care, cause if I did care and stoapped carin I'm a different person and you'll aw know aboot it. 👌👌👌
I've just joined the thread and reading this, can hardly see through tears of laughter, cannot believe I've got 17 pages to read up on now, better get the kettle on!

Mario is always the best thread on tattle - NAE DEBATES 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.