Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine if last night was a plan for Deek to get her pregnant. So Mario can get his two bedroom cooncil house with the wee baine? 😂
Has Derek even goat pubes yet? He looks about 8 with his wee PlayStation gear on😂
Poor wee cunts probably gon game was a suitcase fulla free Dakota biscuits🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is he there tonight to or just yesterday cos he keeps saying birthday weekend?
I reckon he’s got a bespoke afternoon tea at the sister’s care home the morrow. If he’s not doing anything with his family I find that really strange, and it just proves to us they cannot stand the little scrote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He shared all the birthday messages from his insta groupies, but I didn't think I seen one from Hinch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bloody love this thread and all the lovelies on it! It’s the best on Tattle. So aye, nae debates! It never turns into Mumsnet like other threads, and everyone is always chanting each other on from the rooftops to spine bright ❤

The wittiest bunch of witches on the net!

Swerving back inte ma aine laine the noo, bow I’ve poured my bespoke boujee tattie heart out
I love it too. It’s never bitchy (well only to oor Mazda) and it’s so much fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They were in that hotel for roughly 19hrs. It cost about £350. They could have had a WEEK in Gran Canaria for a couple hundred more. This is why he will never have anything nice or experience anything. He wastes money

10D5FEAF-B50D-4076-8276-9E860E70D943.jpeg
FB33D11F-B562-49B1-9EA9-C6F5A480B1F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OK! Which one of you Tattle bastards slashed the tyre? Also why does Deek look like Cuban drug dealer in Miami Vice
Circa 1990?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So far the biggest birthday surprise is that Bawbagio doesn't shave his legs. I've now done masel a wee mischief contemplating the state of his milk, lemonade and chocolate stations. Why does my brain betray me thus? WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hannah’s nae chance of they 2 eejits being able to change her tyre….they will probably leave her stranded and head to central to get the train back to the bedsit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hannah’s nae chance of they 2 eejits being able to change her tyre….they will probably leave her stranded and head to central to get the train back to the bedsit 🤣
He probably snuck doon in the night to hammer the nail in for a bit of content the morrow. I can just imagine them two bleeping off and leaving her 😂 CIOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hawd oan a minute! . . did I see. .Wit in the dial a bus was that 3hour and 50minute shite aw about??? I've spent mair time on the lavvy pan wi a hangover than he did fur his big birthday night oot, A whole basturt week tae plan this??? H drivin aw that way for a bowl a pasta and shitey cocktail, away n take yer face for a shite Moira, ever the disappointment you are
Dial a bus has actually broken me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just had a proper look at Hannah's stories. Why does she talk in that sing song patronising way. 🤡
Love that Mario looks up to her like she's the Duchess of Cambridge, she's so common.
So Mario has the lassies coming roon tonight, bracing myself for another night of debauchery, ie bingo and bed by 9pm for Mario, then for me mild flirting with johno and Margrit from 10pm until my battery runs oot.
Ooh will he slap on his out of date make up on them, give them a blast of the dyson like being blessed by the Pope.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If I were that Hannah I’d be seething with that bleeping Oompa Lumpa laughing at me. She’s a prick, but she’s gone out of her way to pick them up and take them home. Now the simpleton has gone to get the train and the other thing is just laughing at her misfortune. That’s gratitude for you. Horrible little man

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the birthday weekend continues wae the lassies comin roon , they will aww be having a shot of his Dyson and oplex hannah will be chomping at the bit to freedom fae this twit...so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Story of mahhhh life, everyday on ma stories I always say this happens to me…
Naw Mazza, it dinny happen to you it happened to Hannah, you could’ve fucked off on the train way your carers card way Deek but naww you wanted to stay and be in amongst aw the action and up your engagement so aye and so forth.

That’s all am saying the day coz a canny cope! Crabbit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.