Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a horrible little scrotebag he is, laughing his head off at the flat tyre, he really is a horrible horrible little bleep. He would have gone with Deek for the train too but either he has to wait with her because she's going back to the tat cave, or he seen someone here mention it so wants to prove us wrong, I hope she sees how self centred the prick is. No wonder he has no real friends and his family hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a proper look at Hannah's stories. Why does she talk in that sing song patronising way. 🤡
Love that Mario looks up to her like she's the Duchess of Cambridge, she's so common.
So Mario has the lassies coming roon tonight, bracing myself for another night of debauchery, ie bingo and bed by 9pm for Mario, then for me mild flirting with johno and Margrit from 10pm until my battery runs oot.
Ooh will he slap on his out of date make up on them, give them a blast of the dyson like being blessed by the Pope.
so people will eventually be able to use the wifi password in the hall? They’ll be getting papped out by 7pm!

And, my other half spotted Deek in Glasgow Central.

Story of mahhhh life, everyday on ma stories I always say this happens to me…
Naw Mazza, it dinny happen to you it happened to Hannah, you could’ve fucked off on the train way your carers card way Deek but naww you wanted to stay and be in amongst aw the action and up your engagement so aye and so forth.

That’s all am saying the day coz a canny cope! Crabbit!
Given he’s aw air fresheners and no car I doubt it’s happened to him before!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The past 24 hours has basically been H and Mario reposting each others instagram stories. No wonder Derek fucked off, they've both had their noses in their phones the whole time 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Where ever she has gone from in Yorkshire she’s had like a almost 5 hour drive for that! Wasn’t hardly worth it was it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually cannae believe Deek fucked off and got the train 😂 we won’t see him for months again now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If I were that Hannah I’d be seething with that bleeping Oompa Lumpa laughing at me. She’s a prick, but she’s gone out of her way to pick them up and take them home. Now the simpleton has gone to get the train and the other thing is just laughing at her misfortune. That’s gratitude for you. Horrible little man
He does that pathetic laughing thing that I do when I’m nervous or in the presence of my husband’s colleague who is so bloody hot I’m sure I could get pregnant just looking at him. But I tend to do that laughing hysterically whenever he says anything mildly amusing 🙄🙄 Marion obviously thinks Hannah is so superior to him that he’s that pathetic simpering way!!!!

I actually cannae believe Deek fucked off and got the train 😂 we won’t see him for months again now.
I’m still convinced it’s a doop Deek!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Actual feel uncomfortable with the fact he was on ma side of the river for the night, ma luvlies. I can almost smell the wealth :sick:

Going to the wee lovely small businesses at Braehead the day for some bespoke meatballs, so will report if he's anywhere to be seen, doing the sights tour with H so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the duck are they parked in a disabled bay??? 😡😡😡
Seriously???? I have a disability badge and it fucks me off when people like that park in the bays and I can’t get parked 🤬 I get people have hidden disabilities but put your bleeping badge out. If she’s parked there without a badge I hope someone gives her a bleeping dressing down. Stuck up cow.
Sorry about that. This subject really riles me!

The back of his heed….wtf is going on there….am creased 😄
No brain that’s why.

It’s ok my lovely. Mario has his sunflower lanyard. The bleeping prick 😡
If I ever see that wee shite out in Glasgow I’ll bleeping strangle him with it. Then again we don’t mix in the same places. Smell ma wealth ya wee prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As if Derek fucked off and got the train 😂Mario wouldn't have been laughing if he had to pay the tyre bill, no he'd have been pure crabbit! That's gratitude for you.
Anyway, at least he'll be home soon to prepare the no cheese cheeseboard, Tap-ass and lethal Aperol Spritz ready for the bingo lasses coming round to fawn over his Dyson hairdryer as If they've never seen one before. I can smell the Elizabeth Taylor perfume and desperation from here ma lovelies so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't believe Derek just left them and got the train home. What an ignorant little arse he is. I'm convinced he's a can short of a 6 pack anyway if I'm honest 🤪

And what's so funny that a flat tyre has Maz in fake hysterics. You can tell he doesn't get out much.

Bet Hannah doesn't get back in a while after this weekend fail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.