Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Random lol but does anyone follow Avamay Aromas?! I was having a cheeky laugh at some of Marzipans highlights and she was with someone called James, anyway, are they not together anymore?
They split up last year ma lovely circa October and she moved on and in with someone else pretty quick. I quite liked James, he said he was being held back in life. He's now living in London living his best life.

Reactions: 8

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I forgot I shared a birthday month with our Marigold. Does this make me super boujee? 💁‍♀️

I’ll need to get a bespoke, pure cosy twinset for ma celebrations. 🥳
Me too ma lovely and a fellow Virgo. Gives me the fear as him and I are so different. He's got a few siblings yet sooo needy yet I'm an only child and happy with my lot. Virgo's can have IBS which we do share however I do tend to look after my gut instead of feeding it the shoite that Marion does. His day of birth is a couple of days away from mine and I totally hate it!!

Right does anyone order from Avamay Aromas or know anyone who does? They look shite.. Pass it on.
I did in the early days and you'll see from my posts and others that the scents would choke you they are too acrid. I tried a few plus the gift box and gave them away as they would stick in your throat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

brumbrum16

Random lol but does anyone follow Avamay Aromas?! I was having a cheeky laugh at some of Marzipans highlights and she was with someone called James, anyway, are they not together anymore?

Reactions: 6

Yel

Chatty Member
Genuine question why do people say they can't link? Surely people are able to paste a link 😆

• Haha

brumbrum16

They split up last year ma lovely circa October and she moved on and in with someone else pretty quick. I quite liked James, he said he was being held back in life. He's now living in London living his best life.
Thanks ma lovelie I thought they had. Now she's got someone else doing her dirty work x