Cleaning with Mario #41 RIP Hall crapet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title @Under_The_Influencer 🍾
There's new lino in hall, he's denied *romours* he's had fillers and botox.
He's got a new fleece bed jacket that'd make an 80yr old feel frumpy.
It's the middle of August and he's talking about autumn, blankets, Halloween and Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't mind me, I've just popped in to erotically freshen up this new thread ready for all you lovelies 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Aw ma lovelies, a brand new thread living life as it should be!!! 🥔

And another “hold to read” post today that makes absolutely duck all sense but he couldn’t help by making it all about himself again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
51AAA350-CF45-45C7-8E0B-71A6CD740081.png

Yet again he has failed to string a coherent sentence together!
Doesn’t like to take up there inbox because he knows what it’s like to have that inbox... way to alienate all those people who message you Marion! bleeping dick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 709571
Doesn’t like to take up there inbox because he knows what it’s like to have that inbox... way to alienate all those people who message you Marion! bleeping dick
He is a bandwagon jumping little scrotebag of a boy, he doesn't even follow that account but she follows him, bleeping self centred fuckwit that he is, WE EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM YOU MAZDA! It's no surprise he is using someone else's horrendous story for content for his page, Mazda hen, you're fuckin damaged in the head.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
He is a bandwagon jumping little scrotebag of a boy, he doesn't even follow that account but she follows him, bleeping self centred fuckwit that he is, WE EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM YOU MAZDA! It's no surprise he is using someone else's horrendous story for content for his page, Mazda hen, you're fuckin damaged in the head.
And why tf is he talking about his own inbox at all - he literally cannot post or mention anything or anyone without letting us know how fecking important and popular he is on his fecking journee of tit-tastic crap from BnMcrapsville. The complete and utter narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 709571
And why not just champion the woman without making it all about him as usual? And the grammar sets my teeth on edge. 😬😬

He follows her now (hi Mario) but he’s never so much as liked a post. He’s not THAT invested is he? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
He doesn't want to take her up the inbox? *rubs eyes* thought he was in the gays.
Seriously, his fake sympathy gives me real rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is just one sad little bellend! Will do anything to get likes and to try and stay relevant.

Reactions: 17
And why not just champion the woman without making it all about him as usual? And the grammar sets my teeth on edge. 😬😬

He follows her now (hi Mario) but he’s never so much as liked a post. He’s not THAT invested is he? 🙄
He is such a bawbag, not only does he use other people's unfortunate stories for his content, he mostly gets all his content from on here, he likes to try and prove us wrong by clearing up anything we say but all he is doing is confirming he walks among us, he's one of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How did he ever chat up Derek. Imagine the mangled declarations of love and lust. 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How did he ever chat up Derek. Imagine the mangled declarations of love and lust. 🥔♥
Aye but I think we awe know that Deek is a couple of Oxo cubes short of a stovies ma lovelie.

And that is all I'm posting the day so aye nae debates x

• Haha
Reactions: 62
He will be chanting this woman on fae his rooftop now. He would jump on any bandwagon. I have never heard him talk about any of the issues this woman has been discussing

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Mario's family follow his account.
If that was related to me l wouldn't be able to help myself in telling him about his spelling mistakes etc...Stop embarrassing your family Maz!🤣

Give me strength 🙄
Autumn mugs? Is he for bleeping real. Where does he keep all this shite he buys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I doin mugs wrong hens I just drink out the same ones year through
You really need to get some class! You need a mug for each season and a shitey fake Starbucks cup for homemade tooth rot. Karma on your arse with your same mugs!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.