Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 he didn’t get berringbow because he couldn’t afford it and 2 where’s the cat litter tray?? I bet it stinks in that dingy flat. They can’t even open the Windows because she throws herself out. Anyone remember that? 🙈
He's got a suicidal cat???😸😸😸😸

This has just sent me over the edge literally crying and can’t breathe! This thread is LIFE 😂
Ive nearly choked on a bag of crisps laughing at this ...
Please, all you Scots, don't leave the union, we Brits need the humour!!!!👊👊👊👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So the cost of the amount of flooring he needed was £5.65.

£5.65 ma lovelie. 😂 😭 🤦‍♀️ ⚰

I'm hmmm about anyone having a pet, in their case it's a 💯 nope. The miserable life poor Rayn has makes me sad.

I'm hmmm about anyone having a pet, in their case it's a 💯 nope. The miserable life poor Rayn has makes me sad.
Get back in yaw lane ma lovley. Ma comment ma rules. Am nae here for the maths journey. xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1 he didn’t get berringbow because he couldn’t afford it and 2 where’s the cat litter tray?? I bet it stinks in that dingy flat. They can’t even open the Windows because she throws herself out. Anyone remember that? 🙈
She was making a bid for freedom - sick of the way he treats her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the amount Carpet kerrs probably charged him to fit that he could have probably bought “flaminate” in the colour colarado meets Beirut to do his whole boujee mansion 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😭

• Haha
Didn’t want to go for the herringbone as “everyone has it and it’s such a trend” as he stands in front of the bespoke radiator cover, artificial plants, grey and white theme throughout, media wall, pampas and bum vaises… yeah you don’t like a trend do you Hen?

as for the flooring in that tiny hallway, lol hallway, I’ve had bigger bins, it’s awful how it doesn’t match or flowing in same direction as the kitchen. It’s tiny that hovel of a hall. Poor cat, prisoner cell block Rayn

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Marion has the ability to make anything look cheap and nasty. I think it's a skill. Why go for flooring in the same colour and laid the same as the kitchen when you could do it the opposite way with mismatched beading round the edge and manky skirting boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn’t want to go for the herringbone as “everyone has it and it’s such a trend” as he stands in front of the bespoke radiator cover, artificial plants, grey and white theme throughout, media wall, pampas and bum vaises… yeah you don’t like a trend do you Hen?

as for the flooring in that tiny hallway, lol hallway, I’ve had bigger bins, it’s awful how it doesn’t match or flowing in same direction as the kitchen. It’s tiny that hovel of a hall. Poor cat, prisoner cell block Rayn
The more I think about it the more I think it was a cut off so would only work one way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is it lino in kitchen and bathroom? I ask as no doubt that extremely high footfall area will get cleaned a lot (otherwise why get rid of relatively new crapet?). Wonder if he realises he cannot clean laminate the same way he does his lino, unless he wants yet more high footfall content in another year! No steam-mopping or his cheapy toxic chemicals if he wants it to last!

I opened his stories and saw all the dots, watched 2 and headed straight here 🤣 What the hell is with the short beading between flooring and skirting? It looks shite.

• Haha
Is it lino in kitchen and bathroom? I ask as no doubt that extremely high footfall area will get cleaned a lot (otherwise why get rid of relatively new crapet?). Wonder if he realises he cannot clean laminate the same way he does his lino, unless he wants yet more high footfall content in another year! No steam-mopping or his cheapy toxic chemicals if he wants it to last!
I think you need to sit yersell doon and get some class my lovelie, he’s made a hunnerd changes tae his choice to make sure it’s absolutely perfect and bespoke and it’s his flairing so he can warp it how he chooses, nae debates ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s got a lotta experience with blown falbon am chantin him oan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m about 40 mins from the patron saint of shite flooring and sweating ma tits aff in the garden as it’s 28 fukin degrees and living life as it should be…..I bet he’s wrapped up in fleecy jammies bed jaiket socks n slippers getting awww cozzeeeee!!!!
Even my eldest went out today in just a t shirt and he’s aye wrapped up like a mummy!!

What happens in that flat for him to constantly need to be on his knees, cleaning that carpet?

I wonder if we’ll see the ridiculously unnecessary steam mop out again now there’s another floor for it.

He’s also SO desperate for a CrapetKerr freebie
I’m sorry the thought of Marion on his knees makes me want to boak!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.