Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw 50millon dots on his story when i clicked in insta and immediately thought what fuckin shite is he posting today. Ofcourse its more Ava May crap :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I am out having a lovely lunch at a small independent cafe called Mcdonalds.i cannot wait to get home, draw the blinds and light the fire to get cosy to enjoy his latest stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why are his hands so smooth? 🤣 like there’s no fingerprints or wrinkles or anything. His hands look like someone’s burned off the prints but did his whole palm lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s shocking he’s recommending them to people with sensitive skin! Pure thinks he’s a dermatologist. 🙄

How much do we reckon he’s spunked on Ava May crap to go with the umpteen boxes of Ava May crap he’s still not used? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Mario suffers from sensitive skin or skin that irritates easily there is no way he could use that or any bath bomb considering they are usually full of fragrance and other known irritants.

Also considering he he has told us he uses Stardrops ammonia cleaner without gloves he obviously has the skin of a rhino! Nothing sensitive or bougie about him at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but there is no way Ava brimming-with-chemicals May bath bombs are suitable for sensitive skin. Mario is an absolute weapon for recommending them to his gullible followers.

I seem tae remember reading that Maz once used a bath bomb in his shower tray for a boujee foot wash. Did this actually happen or is it Tattle folklore? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but there is no way Ava brimming-with-chemicals May bath bombs are suitable for sensitive skin. Mario is an absolute weapon for recommending them to his gullible followers.

I seem tae remember reading that Maz once used a bath bomb in his shower tray for a boujee foot wash. Did this actually happen or is it Tattle folklore? 😂
Garthy did... The idiot. In his mouldy disabled shower that was for his late mum. Unforgettable comment from him "excuse the fliddy chair"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Garthy did... The idiot. In his mouldy disabled shower that was for his late mum. Unforgettable comment from him "excuse the fliddy chair"
Aww I miss speeonjay I wonder if he has dropped aff the face of the earth ma luvlee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What has wee Maz done now, has he just poured the bottle down the sink or is he trying to say he’s used it all on his kitchen?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve watched his latest stories with a permanent frown on my face... his ridiculously poor grasp of the English language, the amount of shite from Ava may, his contradiction on how he burns his wax melts, one in the hall and one in the living room but then in the next breath he puts them in a double burner to mix the scents, how far he’s prepared to crawl up Hinch’s ring piece, and then the bottle of cleaning stuff going from 3 quarters full to being empty in a matter of seconds... god he makes my head hurt 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Guessing when he's #boughtitmaselsoidid a few weeks back, he's bought at least 2 - 1 he showed us that hasn't been cracked open yet and 1 nearly empty. There is quite literally not the surface area in that bedsit to tank through that amount of cleaning product in one session.

I'm feeling we're due a giggly Mario explaining this later to the thooooooosands of lovelies who've not asked.

• Haha
The amount of crappy bits of plastic and waste in that p and g pr pack? All that will just end up in landfill

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want to try those new Flash sprays, but out of principle I'm not.
That greedy bastard like Hinch gets enough freebies, so I'm not supporting P&G 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.