Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread comes from our @Kaydeelaydee after people called for her boujee sentence to become a thread title. Chanting you oan from the rooftops hen! You’re living life as it should be lived!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Recap -

Moira returned from her hiatus because he’d got pure boujee, bespoke wardrobes from the small business IKEA.

As expected they look tit and don’t fulfill the job they are meant to

He treatid himself to a new duvet and mattress topper. In the colour white and scent polyester

He spent £40 on two snide beverage glasses.

He made a pure bespoke cooler inspired by the small business, Starbucks. This included fresh frozen berries, a pump glug of Monin syrup, Chinese strawberry tea made in England by Tetley and a drizzle of ice cream syrup. In the taste of “nae teeth left hen”

He then got these new style of blind that absoloooootley no one in the history of blinds has had before. They are bespoke Venetian. In the colour faux wood with “tapes” through them. We were then treatid to a how to of how these blinds work. Strangler fingers made a come back

Still no sign of Derek the spliffer. Weee baby gurel Rain hasn’t been seen in an age either

He has weather bipolar. One minute he loves the heat. The next he cannae stand it and is melting through the flaaaaairs

Christmas chat has begun, on July 28th

Mario is still a bleep with 2 hairs oan his 5-heeed

He is living life how it is meant to be lived. Complete with cosy vibes, senses of wellness, boujee states of mind and so forth and so aye

Welcome to thread 40!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Have l seen right at the prices of those deodorants he's advertising 😲 I'll stick with my Dove stick thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have l seen right at the prices of those deodorants he's advertising 😲 I'll stick with my Dove stick thanks
£25 for 3 refills!!!! 😩 he is such an old Granny I had him using “Soft & Gentle” or “MUM”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Recap -

Moira returned from her hiatus because he’d got pure boujee, bespoke wardrobes from the small business IKEA.

As expected they look tit and don’t fulfill the job they are meant to

He treatid himself to a new duvet and mattress topper. In the colour white and scent polyester

He spent £40 on two snide beverage glasses.

He made a pure bespoke cooler inspired by the small business, Starbucks. This included fresh frozen berries, a pump glug of Monin syrup, Chinese strawberry tea made in England by Tetley and a drizzle of ice cream syrup. In the taste of “nae teeth left hen”

He then got these new style of blind that absoloooootley no one in the history of blinds has had before. They are bespoke Venetian. In the colour faux wood with “tapes” through them. We were then treatid to a how to of how these blinds work. Strangler fingers made a come back

Still no sign of Derek the spliffer. Weee baby gurel Rain hasn’t been seen in an age either

He has weather bipolar. One minute he loves the heat. The next he cannae stand it and is melting through the flaaaaairs

Christmas chat has begun, on July 28th

Mario is still a bleep with 2 hairs oan his 5-heeed

He is living life how it is meant to be lived. Complete with cosy vibes, senses of wellness, boujee states of mind and so forth and so aye

Welcome to thread 40!!!
Why do I insist on taking a sip of my brew before I read these, #stained grey T-shirt now! 🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot wait to see what this relates to!!! 😂

This is the kind of tit my 13 year old daughter puts on her insta. Sad little man

It also makes NAE sense whatsoever

50C23A91-1424-40DC-B6CB-F09014AE2FB9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

This is the kind of tit my 13 year old daughter puts on her insta. Sad little man

View attachment 685684
This is insta related ? Is it Marion? Because I have not got a scooby what you are saying.
Something he may do if planned….sorry what?
bleeping giberish

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely brilliant recap oh thread 39 ma lovelie! Ah wis in absolute hysterics reading that! Had tae stop and wipe away ma fake tears fae laughing. So aye. Wit a laugh! 😂

This is insta related ? Is it Marion? Because I have not got a scooby what you are saying.
Something he may do if planned….sorry what?
bleeping giberish
He can get tae duck talking about Halloween or Christmas on the 29th July. He’s such a bleeping cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 685684
had to read this about 20 times to try and understand his pure bespoke English 🤪 I did vote for Christmas though cause I’m a nosey bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just have to say I personally love Christmas, like come November 1st my tree is up and it’s xmas films 24/7 (naw am no Marion a swear🤣) plus I have a child so it’s allowed 😆 but a mean wtf is he aw aboot? He’s taking that too far, he needs a spending intervention. He’s doing all this purely thinking of the future likes/messages he’s going to get, that’s no normal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just have to say I personally love Christmas, like come November 1st my tree is up and it’s xmas films 24/7 (naw am no Marion a swear🤣) plus I have a child so it’s allowed 😆 but a mean wtf is he aw aboot? He’s taking that too far, he needs a spending intervention. He’s doing all this purely thinking of the future likes/messages he’s going to get, that’s no normal!!!
November can be forgiven but it’s bloody July 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.