Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
What’s his obsession with letting us know what he’s bought himself? And why is he not showing us his full face? Am gonna have to take a walk down to Nonna Said today to get a swatch of him!!!
Treat yourself ma lovelie, get down there and do your duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have wax melts just cuz they smell nice, but I don't burn them (toxic fumes), I just use them to keep my knicker drawer fresh LOL. But Marhino being near-incapable of independent thought he just blows cash he doesn't have at Ava May cuz it's Mrs Hinch's fave aye

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Someone take one for the team and message him asking him where that full of spray he had went 😂 I would but I don’t want blocked as il miss his ridiculous stories as he’s mad as a box of frogs

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Morning my lovelies. I hope on this day of dawn that is a Monday we are all living life as it should be lived, staying in our ain lanes and living our boujee bespoke lives? What the name of all that is holy is that “vaise” like? God it was awful to start with and now even worse…..
My money is on it heading to wherever tat ends up in his as he sits and patiently waits in hope of his leader sending him her one from her uninspired new Tesco line after her sponger husband shared their shoppers' followers' purchases on his IG over the weekend.

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
What happened to the flash spray in between the 2 stories? He obviously realised that doesn’t look very good that he’s only used 2 sprays of the stuff but was claiming it was amazing. I’ve got no words for the amount of shit he has been spewing on his stories today.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
As Mazza isn’t giving us much material the day, ah have something av been wondering aboot for a while.

What is actually inside those ‘bespoke’ designer coffee table books he’s obsessed with? Are they just empty books or random books covered in bespoke Dior fablon.

His obsession with putting designer stickers on everything fascinates me. So aye.

• Haha

Spongebob5678

A tad irrational perhaps, but his blinds really annoy me. Why have them half way up the window? I have Venetian blinds, and I either have them open or closed? Am I doing it all wrong?

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Fucks sake! There is so much to unpack with the latest treat!

Pipe cleaner legs in 60 denier

Slippers you get at the spa with the plastic bottom

The chunky knit fleece cardigan hoosecoat

The elf ears

The NOSE!

The hair that looks like a 3 day growth after my husband has veeted his baw bag!

Fucks sake Mario! 😩
😂🤣😂 DEED!!!!!!!😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
As Mazza isn’t giving us much material the day, ah have something av been wondering aboot for a while.

What is actually inside those ‘bespoke’ designer coffee table books he’s obsessed with? Are they just empty books or random books covered in bespoke Dior fablon.

His obsession with putting designer stickers on everything fascinates me. So aye.
They are bespoke cornflakes boxes ma lovelie xxx

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
If youse are talking about Febreze in the scent Lenor Spring Awakening then I am well and truly in your laine ma lovelie! Pyoor vile! I used it once and swiftly chucked it in the bin! 🤢

Meanwhile awe Maz has wax melts in the scent Flash Bathroom. He's off his nut!
Yeah that’s the one, omg it was awful 😱

• Sick