Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A might be right oot ma lane here but is the purpose of a micro fibre cloth that you don’t neee to use it with any cleaning sprays?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did he not say last night that he was signing off for the weekend? And now we are getting more sponge spam?

BuT I’vE beEn UsInG iT f0r WeeKs 🤥
Yet a handful of stories earlier he was supposedly getting people complaining about the lack of content being visible to others.

They aren’t seeing much because he isn’t posting much and he isn’t helping his algorithm.
Marion/derek… here’s a tip since you apparently man his account and Mario doesn’t read on here. If you want to improve your numbers … be active 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A might be right oot ma lane here but is the purpose of a micro fibre cloth that you don’t neee to use it with any cleaning sprays?
He and the hinch crew throw huge amounts of cleaning stuff around, crazy. A normal home doesn't need that sort of cleaning, it's not a crime scene, or a hoarder house. Oh, wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If the whole of your ‘downstairs’ smells like Mario, you are using your wax melts wrong 😳
FEB4FD60-5A9A-4768-A8D4-B1A69DB25D84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Fucks sake! There is so much to unpack with the latest treat!

Pipe cleaner legs in 60 denier

Slippers you get at the spa with the plastic bottom

The chunky knit fleece cardigan hoosecoat

The elf ears

The NOSE!

The hair that looks like a 3 day growth after my husband has veeted his baw bag!

Fucks sake Mario! 😩
“Pipe cleaner legs in 60 denier” that’s gotta be a thread title 😂🤣😂:ROFLMAO:can’t believe I missed this gem of a week with Marlon . Convinced Derek has a fetish for men that look like old grannies

still laughing at this
34C39FA8-62BD-4E43-A0CE-D00E5A2A9321.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His living room with nae filters. Looks shite. Insta reality Marion hen.

“Pipe cleaner legs in 60 denier” that’s gotta be a thread title 😂🤣😂:ROFLMAO:can’t believe I missed this gem of a week with Marlon . Convinced Derek has a fetish for men that look like old grannies

still laughing at this
View attachment 700472
I bet it’s a ski pant he’s got on. My Auntie used to love a ski pant, used to put the wee elasticared loop under her court shoes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A tad irrational perhaps, but his blinds really annoy me. Why have them half way up the window? I have Venetian blinds, and I either have them open or closed? Am I doing it all wrong?

Reactions: 10
I cannae get over his wee baffies 😂 do you think he has baskets of them in his high footfall area for all the guests to put on when they visit his bedsit so as not to ruin his bespoke crapets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not being funny but i am sweating my arse off, its clammy AF and he is wearing tights, socks, slippers and a fluffy housecoat….. he must be stinking of BO 🤧

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I bet it’s a ski pant he’s got on. My Auntie used to love a ski pant, used to put the wee elasticared loop under her court shoes.
[/QUOTE]

Holy tit I forgot about the ski pants 😂 never understood why you put the elasticated bit under your shoes though

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.