Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of all that is holy is that food, Christ on a bike, it looks like it’s already been ingested 🤮🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
See hes proving us all wrong again, he doesn't just eat Italian also dines out on lovelie Chinese!
I'm claiming that as a victory ma lovelie, after calling him out on last thread for choosing Italian eateries all the time 😀😀.

Only times I've seen Mario have Chinese previously is take-out not sit-in.

But he doesn't read here 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rice, chips and curry sauce 😂😂 I bet the lovelie staff were rolling their eyes at Mario's bespoke and boujee order 😆

• Haha
bleeping hell lads, his latest drivel stories. What’s the hell is he going on about??
I think I preferred it when he was on his comma!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thoughts on the latest ramblings -

1. What is he going on about and why did it take 4 stories?
2. Who is he having a sly dig at?
3. No one, I repeat, no one has ever considered you as an influencer!
4. He’s raging he’s never made anything out of social media, isn’t he?

What a complete knob!

It’s alright pal yer no 🤣
View attachment 688507
Did you post the wrang screen shot hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the very f**k is he rambling on about?!. Has he been sniffing the Aperol.

"Not everything has to be seen nor shown"...

Mario, hope you see this buttercup, because you're one of the worst for showing the world and his wife things.
What a tit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I like how he used the word fame in a sentence about himself. Is he throwing his hat in the ring for a spot on Strictly this year or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's no wonder he hates the term Influencer..he couldn't influence piss into a bucket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
WTF is he rambling on about now? 'Celeb', 'influencer', 'fame, 'popular'...get back in yer lane now Mario! You have a small following off the backs of other unscrupulous 'influencers'. You've attracted the ones who likely know they couldn't keep up with the other accounts, etc. You have managed to influence a handful of people to buy Premier Inn pillows and listen to a song, not sure you are influencing anyone that actually follows you beyond that... he doesn't share anything helpful, he doesn't buy stuff that is useful, nor does he live a life that is aspirational. JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE MARIO! His entire life is revolving around what he can do next to upload and it really is a very sad existence! Disappear off of social media tomorrow and I doubt many would even notice, that's what you've built! If he was savvy he'd have cashed in on it when cleaning was a big thing on IG, he could have at least made money from it so he had something to leave with. But now, the bubble is bursting (I do believe most of these "influencers" now have a very limited shelf lives if they have nothing else to offer) and when they all do disappear what does he have? The remnants of a couple bottles of freebie fabulosa, sofas, and a lot of waffle bedding and B&M unnecessary tat that was bought for the benefit of grid photos.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
WTF is he rambling on about now? 'Celeb', 'influencer', 'fame, 'popular'...get back in yer lane now Mario! You have a small following off the backs of other unscrupulous 'influencers'. You've attracted the ones who likely know they couldn't keep up with the other accounts, etc. You have managed to influence a handful of people to buy Premier Inn pillows and listen to a song, not sure you are influencing anyone that actually follows you beyond that... he doesn't share anything helpful, he doesn't buy stuff that is useful, nor does he live a life that is aspirational. JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE MARIO! His entire life is revolving around what he can do next to upload and it really is a very sad existence! Disappear off of social media tomorrow and I doubt many would even notice, that's what you've built! If he was savvy he'd have cashed in on it when cleaning was a big thing on IG, he could have at least made money from it so he had something to leave with. But now, the bubble is bursting (I do believe most of these "influencers" now have a very limited shelf lives if they have nothing else to offer) and when they all do disappear what does he have? The remnants of a couple bottles of freebie fabulosa, sofas, and a lot of waffle bedding and B&M unnecessary tat that was bought for the benefit of grid photos.
He just doesn’t get it, does he? Talking about how social media isn’t forever, yeh it’s probably not but it’s what people do with their platform to make a living OUTSIDE OF SOCIAL MEDIA!

Someone has pissed him off and he’s having a dig, can read him like a (really badly written) book!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
2993C782-64B4-4AEC-A410-D11345B31C39.png

I’m sorry WHAT?

He’s going to fix her make up!? With his crusty balms that have been sitting since the dawn of time? Get tae duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think he was just trying to call himself an influencer. He's not?? An influencer usually has a management and does paid work on Instagram do they not? He's made me cringe for him the poor wee lassie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattle definately trolling, he needs to get himself one of these t-shirts 🤣

0EE87270-2BFC-411B-82F7-9E10D7D45BF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Perfectly said 👏

After this I am 100% sure he’s a parody account!!!

She needs a Mario in her life!!! Wahahahaha!!!
He's so delusional .

Shut up and sit down, Maz. You're embarrassing yourself

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.