Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrgghhh this was bleeping PAINFUL. It was around the time that everyone was raving about Caroline Hirons and he seemed to think he could crack the lucrative beauty blogger market 😖 Spending his furlough money on package after package of Charlotte Tilbury makeup and premium skincare that he had no clue how to use, none of which has ever been seen again. Klarna on his arse indeed 🤦🏻‍♀️
Three bottles of body mist, that he thought were for his face. 🤡 And trying to claim he'd made The Ordinary products sell out. 🤦‍♀️ Bet he's still got all the out of date Chanel make up he *bought* from Debenhams.
He has frittered away every penny Derek has worked hard for, all the while only working part time, trying to make it as an influencer. He hasn't put enough effort in to be professional, he's just squandered all their money and put them in debt. He isn't insta famous, he's a curiosity, a freak show like so many others. Hell look back on this time with regret and cringe inside out. Log off Mario, open your eyes and talk to Derek about how you both see your lives progressing. Or, buy a new wax melt burner, get new cushions or lights on your credit card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg my brain cells actually killed themselves reading that absolute drivel, I can’t deal with his utter nonsense today, he’s such a desperate wannabe, it’s painful! 🤡🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s his obsession with letting us know what he’s bought himself? And why is he not showing us his full face? Am gonna have to take a walk down to Nonna Said today to get a swatch of him!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My god. Poor mario was on his heigh horse until he’s obviously seen or read something about him he didn’t like and it’s seriously dented his ego!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Random lol but does anyone follow Avamay Aromas?! I was having a cheeky laugh at some of Marzipans highlights and she was with someone called James, anyway, are they not together anymore?

Reactions: 6
Random lol but does anyone follow Avamay Aromas?! I was having a cheeky laugh at some of Marzipans highlights and she was with someone called James, anyway, are they not together anymore?
They split up last year ma lovely circa October and she moved on and in with someone else pretty quick. I quite liked James, he said he was being held back in life. He's now living in London living his best life.

Reactions: 8
What’s his obsession with letting us know what he’s bought himself? And why is he not showing us his full face? Am gonna have to take a walk down to Nonna Said today to get a swatch of him!!!
Treat yourself ma lovelie, get down there and do your duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They split up last year ma lovely circa October and she moved on and in with someone else pretty quick. I quite liked James, he said he was being held back in life. He's now living in London living his best life.
Thanks ma lovelie I thought they had. Now she's got someone else doing her dirty work x

Reactions: 6
My favourite James is a bleep moment is all that work (posing topless with a vacuum) building his followers to 15k… then he tried to sell his account for a few hundred.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Late to the party again with a smart meter, Maz.
I've had mine in for 5 years, but the house is under 20 years old, so they hide them in a thin tidy box outside on the side of the house... Ya jealous much?! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That “oplex” issnae working hen! That hair is definitely looking a bit more see through since the last time youse showed us awe!

At this point I think a paper bag is your best bet Ma lovely

FA30029A-B0A5-433E-B352-C4AE2ABC9B74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Late to the party again with a smart meter, Maz.
I've had mine in for 5 years, but the house is under 20 years old, so they hide them in a thin tidy box outside on the side of the house... Ya jealous much?! 😜
I can smell your wealth fae here ma lovelie! 😂
I’ve had mine a few years too, and it’s really not that interesting Marion! Also, does it really look any worse than what was there previously? I would have been boxing that in with wood in the scent MDF long ago! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That “oplex” issnae working hen! That hair is definitely looking a bit more see through since the last time youse showed us awe!

At this point I think a paper bag is your best bet Ma lovely

View attachment 689509
His hair is like that hoover attachment you get that you stick on the end of the pipe 🤣😭🤢

There he is with his John Terry haircut 🤭🤭
Ma lovelie I am absolutely screaming at that comment I am 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh aye he’s definitely goin on a higher forehead journey am chanting him oan from the rooftops

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still looks like a worm, CHECK! ☑
What is the deal with his squint front tooth? Is it embarking on its own wee journey oot of Mazdas head??
C05A6F36-07E6-48FC-A1E0-E6FC531255EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.