Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueshowbizz

Take a ss of the kitchen please ma lovelie, Mario thinks he's better than people like oor Gemma, but he's the same shit eating, no taste, low iq insta monkey.
I couldn’t find wallpaper in the kitchen, but I think this brick work is in living room ?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Am wae ye oan that wan ma luvlee ..life just isnae the same withoot a wee strangler finger wave inta his padded cell mirror or a wee pump o the mop bucket ...come back marionette and stop acting like a wee pmt women

PS please someone start a thread on theallroundmum I cant be the only wan who's knitting is ripping with her over dramatic facial expressions.
Theallroundcunt will have a fit. 😂 I thought she'd left insta FOREVER, complete with a very long pity party post, how long did she go for? 😂
Just had a look, see she says she lost five stone, well done, but it doesn't show. 😕

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
New thread my boujee lovelies!!! Just in time for the Messiah’s return on this new dayn of dawn

• Heart
  • Haha

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Bet he nearly had the poor lasses eye ooot with that honk!

Eddie the fucking Eagle would have a field day on that ridge!

This is what his nose reminds me of. From when we were kids 😂

Oh jaysis, this is so accurate! Could some extremely talented lovelie possibly make all our days by refacing it with the beaky maid's grotesque features??? 🥔❤

• Haha

BishBashBoss

D'agostino 😂😂😂

So we know his full name date of birth just his national insurance number now is that the next story
His life His page His rules ma lovelie, he only shares what he wants to share (everything) 😂

I have fixed his spelling mistake ma lovelies. Hope yis aww well & rising in yer aine lanes. Tonsa love 💎💎💎View attachment 636023
LMFAOOO well done ma lovelie! You win the day! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario
Nooooooooo don't burst my bubble about wee Deek!

We were rooting for you Deek ... we were ALL rooting for you

But maybe it brought down karmer on his arse and that is why he's stuck in the flat with Marion for the rest of eternity?

• Haha