Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
He’ll be back saying how wonderful his brow journee has be ma lovelies. As if we went included though… come on Marion, gutted! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

SuzyE

VIP Member
The hilarious comments are on top form tonight lads/lasses. Well done!😂👏

Oh jaysis, this is so accurate! Could some extremely talented lovelie possibly make all our days by refacing it with the beaky maid's grotesque features??? 🥔❤
Creased at this!😂

Reactions: 9

Cady1954

VIP Member
Thank God I'm not the only one thought the brows were a good job. Until he filtered the shit out of himself obviously!
I think they are fab! Wish I could pluck(scuse the pun) up the courage and get mine done. I look like Voldemort.
ETA I do have a nose unlike Voldemort

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Well ladies remember when I said I sent him a message off my lurker account calling him a wee fairy 👀 and asking where he's gone but that he hadn't seen it and blocked me yet?! Well he's seen it now and blocked me 😂😭 but thats ok Marzipan because I still have you on my actual account you little witch 🤣 Mwahahahaha 😜
Hook line and sinker 🤣

• Haha

brumbrum16

🤣 Ma heed Ma rules Nae hair Nae debates

Love the ‘new bed’ story, it was apparently custom made pre-built, but then he said it took only 25 mins to build it when it got delivered 🤷‍♂️ Honestly, fuck knows? 😂
God knows why he has a bed he'll bloody fit in oor Rayns bed that wee fairy would!

• Haha