Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Damn at all youse lot posting the pic before me 😆 I thought the glasses were snapped and then I realised it was the design my lovelies. They brows 🙈 smell the fucking wealth
Actually I like the brows, the gegs then my eyes moved down to THAT FUCKING HOOSCOAT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Booboo76

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s been on his bedroom furniture journey yet and when he does come back he’ll have something to show us all, can anyone remember when he said that was starting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Just in case anybody's jonesing fur a wee haul, I went to Tesco and got

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
2 litres of gin (it's on offer, would be rude not to)
2 bags frozen mixed berries (aka fruity ice cubes)
Cat San

So in summation, im aff the morra, I'm having a Spanish omelette for dinner, getting pished, the cat's got a clean cludgie and I'll be on the roastit cheese for brekkie.

I love ma lane 🥔 💕 💎👌
I just love the word “cludgie”. I’ve not heard anyone else say it for years!!!

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I complained to his brow salon that they are celebrating a man who doesn't wear a mask, therefore endangering others and himself...and they replied!!
That’ll be the cards that anyone can print off. I’ve printed them myself for a girl who is genuinely exempt 😡😡😡

Booboo76

VIP Member
Does Grinch have 2 phones? I don’t watch her at all or read her threads anymore, I had to block her, Is he really that weird that he has to copy, her that shall not be named! 😱

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Haaaallloooo ma lovelies!

So ahm jist back fae Castleveeetchhhy. Done a big shite when ahh got in, that bloody curry sauce always runs right through me. Noo that ahv cleared ma bowels ahm huvin a wee *points tae bottle* and Barr’s lemonade coz Derek is bloody watching the fitba *rolls eyes*

A hope youse are aw huvin a loverlie weekend and are staying cosy and safe.

Tons a love, M xxx
Anyone read this in marionettes voice ...just me ? I'll get ma hoosecoat on the way oot ma luvlees

• Haha