Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh wuz thinking ma lovelielies that we must be right thinking he works in the polis offices. Cos he said he got his job a week after he was let go at Debenhams but was quite a while before he started working. Like aaaages cos we were all wondering where he got his wealth from for all this hauls if he wasnae werkin. So I'd presume there must've been a delay in his dbs being sorted.

Or he might be lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Auch this is pure lovely to wake uptae - we are going through these threads quicker than Marion goes through #gifted items.

Love youse aw πŸ₯”πŸ’Ž xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahhh wuz thinking ma lovelielies that we must be right thinking he works in the polis offices. Cos he said he got his job a week after he was let go at Debenhams but was quite a while before he started working. Like aaaages cos we were all wondering where he got his wealth from for all this hauls if he wasnae werkin. So I'd presume there must've been a delay in his dbs being sorted.

Or he might be lying.
Has Marion never said where exactly he works now? I was off Instagram and Tattle for a while and when i came back on i just took it that he definitely cleaned a police station as that was what was said on here. I've never heard him mention it though. πŸ’Ž

Reactions: 14
Hello ma lovelies. What a treat, brand new Marion thread! πŸ₯°.
I will be having high tea later to celebrate. Spine bright…. πŸ₯”❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love the new thread title @Curtain twitcher 🀣🀣
They dinnae call this the best thread oan tattle for nuthin πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Chanting yees awe awe oan ma luvlies, so on and so forth πŸ₯”πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe on this new dayn of dawn we already have a brand new Marion thread! We are flying through these lately! Almost at a rate of Maz changing her skiddy knickers. So aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Woohoo new thread - thank youse!! 😘 πŸŽ‰ πŸ’Ž

Skipped through the stories when he said he's been laughing crying for half an hour, STFU! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ And yes, we get it - you LOVE being a cleaner, yeh, yeh!! πŸ€₯ We know you'd rather make your money by being a full time shitfluence like your "friend" Grinch because you're a lazy tit. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
A brand new boujie thread, a new jurnee ma lovelies. Hope yis awe kick ass today & stay in ye aine lanes. Tonnes a love mwah mwah πŸ’‹πŸ’ŽπŸ’‹πŸ’ŽπŸ’‹πŸ’ŽπŸ’‹

• Haha
Has Marion never said where exactly he works now? I was off Instagram and Tattle for a while and when i came back on i just took it that he definitely cleaned a police station as that was what was said on here. I've never heard him mention it though. πŸ’Ž
It’s not a station ma lovlie it’s polis offices in a building someone knows someone that worked there and confirmed that’s where the wee heathan works

• Haha
Good morning ma lovelies! A new thread! 🀩

Lets start this day! Kick Wednesdays ass! Mwah 😘

Tonsa luv. TG x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have just gone down the Marion rabbit hole (sadly not staying in my ain lain) because his wiki page has to be the funniest thing on Tattle. Another thread, yay!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We got through that last thread quick lads!😲

New thread, Maz, so make our day 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bonjour, willkommen and bienvenue to a boujie new thread at the price point "free", in the shape "turkey dinosaur", in the colour "joyful" and in the scent "pure gallus" .

There is no place for hating Wednesday's on this thread, so please leave it's ass alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Cleaners had the hardest job during the pandemic!
Not doubting it was hard for cleaners - but I’m sure it wasn’t a giggle & easy peasy for all the nhs & intensive care staff. This guy is so full of his own self importance

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well aye new thread ma lovelies, and what a Boujee one this will be.

The chicken dinosaurs, sweet n sooooor sauce and aw that salad for dinner. Ma OCD was in over drive last night luvlies.

Aw and how lovely and proud he is at being a wee scrubber. You shout it fae the ceilings ma luvlie. Yoooo shine bright ya big banana nosed twit!!

He really does love to waffle oan. And as for his inbox, out box and cardboard box being full of people commenting oan his dinner. Mazda just admit you are a tattle nosed bastardo!

As you where luvlies, it’s hump day today. Mwah πŸ₯”πŸ₯” πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s not a station ma lovlie it’s polis offices in a building someone knows someone that worked there and confirmed that’s where the wee heathan works
Thanks for answering ma lovelie. I am always surprised at the strange and short hours he works. I thought maybe he worked in a "massge parlour" or the likes. 🀣 So aye, al get back in ma aine laine noo. 😘 πŸ’Ž πŸ₯”

• Haha
"So many of youse have asked how I manage to stay so brave and noble keeping youse all safe from covid but ma joab is ma joab and if youse want to put me furward for a knighthood that is your business ma lovelies nae debates on ma page."

Yea right Mario πŸ™„ Fictional messages don't count. He is so full of his own self importance πŸ˜‚πŸ€’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Forgets his old arse...he used to be a laugh now he would give you the absolute boke! Back in ma ain lane noo πŸ”₯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.